Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
UN FU(KING REAL!!! :mad: What a horrible thing to do to a child. I hope the father is prosecuted as harshly as the mother. What kind of people do that to a child and WATCH him suffer for a goddamn week?? And then to put his body in a GARBAGE BAG and throw him in the river?

These people should be burried up to their necks in dirt....and we should all throw rocks at their heads for a week until they die. :finger: :finger: :finger: This story makes me sick to my stomach.

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
"(She) can't substantiate motive," he said. "If they were getting $907 a month, that was an incentive to keep him alive."

This is the defense attorney's angle???

Tim Holland testified that he did it all for love. He said in earlier testimony that he stood by while his wife, Lisa, abused and murdered their adopted child and then disposed of his body so she wouldn't get caught.

Oohh......well that makes sense. :mad:

Jen

·
Registered
352 Posts
Ya know, I'm a strong believer in fair and just punishment. My beliefs are if some does something like this and are convicted of it, they should get the same exact punishment. Although in this case it's not good enough. I say cut off their arms and legs (let some students practice on them) without any pain killers. Then burn the cuts closed so they wont just die. Drive them out to the desert and dump them facing the sky. That way they can watch the birds circle them and start picking away and they'll have no arms or legs to do a dam thing about it. Actually a good thing to do would be to dress them up as US soldiers and drop them off in Iraq and we use them as bait, if they get blow up oh well, we just wont count them as casualties.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zxrider said:
Jesus Christ, that story actually made me physically ill.
Thats how I felt when I first read this..... Its inhumanly sick.... These people need to be torchered to the n'th degree and die a slow painfull inhumane death...

Poor lil kid....:( :( :(

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
"I don't sleep anymore," Holland said during the 11-minute recording. "I just don't want anyone else to have to go through what my wife and I are going through right now."
Oh yeah, that poor guy. :finger:

Holland claimed Wednesday that Lisa wouldn't let him take Ricky to the doctor.

He had the chance, Holland admitted Thursday. His wife left the children in his care for hours on June 29, 2005, while she went to the store. Still, he didn't phone a doctor or the police.

"I didn't want to go to jail," Holland said.

"I knew if I took my son to the hospital, I'd lose my family, I'd lose everything."
I can't tell who is more of a piece of sh!t....her for abusing the kid and causing his death or him for not doing anything about it.

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
"I knew if I took my son to the hospital, I'd lose my family, I'd lose everything."
The irony is haunting.

He's going to like prison, he'll make lots of new friends, and I'm sure he'll have quite a few admiring nicknames.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
ChoCha said:
Thats how I felt when I first read this..... Its inhumanly sick.... These people need to be torchered to the n'th degree and die a slow painfull inhumane death...

Poor lil kid....:( :( :(
If I was the guy, I woulda cut her friggin head off for murdering that boy, adopted or not.
I'd rather face god's judgment for killing her for killing a child, than help her, hide the murder, dispose of the body in an unholy manner, ect.
I'm not taking baggage like that to sleep at night, or to hell.
I loose sleep at night as it is, being a parent and reading about murdered children anywhere, Michigan, PA, CO, Fl, Russia....
Anywhere.

·
Registered
732 Posts
636Jen said:
Oh yeah, that poor guy. :finger:

I can't tell who is more of a piece of sh!t....her for abusing the kid and causing his death or him for not doing anything about it.

Jen
Couldn't agree with you more Jen.
This is why I could never be a Judge or cop - 1/2 way through his testomony I'd order the bailiff to shoot them both dead or I'd do it myself!

What that poor little kid went through daily at the hands of that satanic bitch. :mad: That kid must have been terrified everytime the school bus approached his house to drop him off after school :(

I think it's bad policy that we pay foster parents. Those people would never have applied to foster if there wasn't $$$ in it for them. :finger:

mb. :2cents:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
"I noticed a very deep rope burn on his wrist with scabs ... Ricky told me it was from the dog rope. I asked him 'Did he take his dog for a walk?' He said, 'No, it's the rope they tie me in bed with at night,'" testified Honeck, a social worker for Catholic Charities of Jackson who was hired to give play therapy to Ricky by the state Department of Human Services, then the Family Independence Agency.

"He added that the handcuffs were very cold on his legs as well."

Her testimony adds to the list of school employees and neighbors who alleged during a preliminary hearing that they notified the state Ricky was abused before his died.
"The next week, I saw Ricky and checked his wrists and ankles and found they were healing," she said. "I asked him if he was still being tied up. He said, 'No. We made a deal. I won't pee on the floor and she won't tie me up.'"

On April 18, Ricky didn't show up for his therapy appointment, Honeck testified.

"I called the foster care worker and she notified me his counseling was terminated," she said.

The abuse seemed to start from day one. The foster parents were getting paid over $900.00 a month. I think it was the social worker's fault that the system failed this poor kid. There were many reports of abuse but "She received a letter a week letter stating they investigated and found the complaint unsubstantiated."
:bs: I just can't understand how the kid can have OBVIOUS marks of abuse, he tells someone that he's being abused, hundreds of witnesses are testifying that they saw the abuse, yet it continues for years.

Is it just me or does this seem to happen way too often in the foster system.

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
During the seven-week trial, witnesses portrayed Lisa Holland, 33, as a cruel mother who abused Ricky by hitting him with a wooden spoon, duct-taping him to the refrigerator and making him wear a harness on the school bus.

The prosecution said Ricky likely suffered a brain injury a week or more before he died, and his parents let him die a slow death.

The Hollands became Ricky's foster parents in 2000 and adopted him in 2003, the year after the parental rights of his biological parents were terminated because of neglect.

What a very sad life this poor kid had to go through. I think the foster place should be prosecuted as well. At least that bitch will be in jail the rest of her life:

Felony murder carries a mandatory life sentence without parole.

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
636Jen said:
At least that bitch will be in jail the rest of her life:

Felony murder carries a mandatory life sentence without parole.

Jen
Hardly seems like an appropriate form of punishment to me. I would be much happier to see them lather her up in BBQ sauce and throw her into a ring of hogs that they've been starving for a month or so. Or better yet, inject her with the Ebola virus in enough quantity to kill her in exactly one weeks time. Maybe then her last thoughts could be somewhat comparable to poor little Ricky's. It's really a shame our system lets people like this live, only to become the burden of john q taxpayer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts