Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.....
I've been checking this board out for a few days and am really impressed with the wealth of info and warmth of the replies. Cool place. A bit about myself.... Just got a bike again after a 5 yr hiatus (no pics yet)and am thrilled with the F4. I've had a few different cycles (all Hondas) but this one is the most fun so far. It's all stock for now, but my insurance goes into hibernation mode in Nov. and I'll prolly spend the winter months put goodies on. :)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to chattin' with everyone.

Regards -
Whitney
(a guy named Whitney believe it or not)

------------------

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Whitney, welcome to the board and thanks for the heads up about being a guy-you must be a BIG mofo to pull that name off :D . The F4 is a great bike, almost got one myself.

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome aboard Whitney :) Glad that you clarified the "male thing". Why don't you load the bike up on a trailer and come down here for the winter. We don't put our bikes away for the winter. We need to put them away for the summer, but hey, we had a cool front come in today and now it's only in the 90's. Brrrrrrr

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
39 speeding tickets and now I have a V1.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :)

All Hondas... oh yeah! So you won't be much help with the how to questions on fixing broken stuff. :D :D :cool:

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome
It used to be cold up here in the winter, but lately not so bad. When the bike gets put away tho, there is always Snowmobiling =) Hehehe
Whitney

------------------

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ToastR:
Thanks for the welcome
It used to be cold up here in the winter, but lately not so bad. When the bike gets put away tho, there is always Snowmobiling =) Hehehe
Whitney

Snowmobiling :confused: , is that anything like shoveling the driveway and moving the snow from one pile to another. Sounds like fun :rolleyes: hehehe
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Welcome Bro. Enjoy.

------------------
"If you spent more time worrying about you I wouldn't have to."

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Welcome! :)

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
-- Charles Dickens

1 - 9 of 9 Posts