Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
What a bunch of over-sensitive morons!

If we do this let's not name anything involving "world", "trade", or "center" ever again. Let us take it a step further and not use the words "twin" or "towers" again either.

The movie "War of the Worlds" will now be, "War of the Globes"
The movie "Twins" will now be, "Two Alike People"

"Trade" is now, "Barter"
"Center" is now, "Hub"
"Towers" will now be called, "Upright extensions"
:D

·
Registered
110 Posts
The bad thing is that there are over 1100 signatures on the petition. Welcome to the United States of the Offended.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!

As soon as I clicked on the link and read the petition I was very tempted to create a signature on the petiton under some mocking name, but I read some of the signatures and there are plenty of 'em already there.

mad kaw, check out the sigs man (I started on the last page...what a riot!)...what entertainment!!! It may restore some of your faith in our country! :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
1102. Paul they have no sensitivity, i wont even let my two twin kids stand next to each other out of respect for 9/11

The image of this is hilarious :)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
VYPIR said:
"Trade" is now, "Barter"
"Center" is now, "Hub"
"Towers" will now be called, "Upright extensions"
:D [/B]
Is that an "upright extension" in your pants or are you just happy to see me.

·
Registered
623 Posts
There are seriously like 10 signatures in the whole thing! The rest have been voided as they were false entries ;)

Some people need to get a life!

Check this one out:
"It is horrible that New Line is trying to profit off of 9/11. Please help stop them!"

or

"Mr Tolkien if that is his indead his real name does not seem to be a very christian person to be so cynically cashing in on this tragedy."

and this one had me rolling on the floor!

"TOLKIEN WAS A PROFIT, HE PREDICTED WTC BOMBING 47 YEARS BEFORE THE FACT, AND THE THIRD MOVIE IS RETURN OF THE KING. JESUS IS COMING BACK YOU HAD BETTER RECOGNIZE"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
these are my fav replies ppl can be so cheeky, lol

"THOSE INSENSITIVE BASTERDS. THE ATTACKS ON SEPTEMBER 11 HAVE AFFECTED ME VERY DEEPLY. IF THIS ASS HOLE IS ALLOWED TO KEEP THIS TITLE, I WILL KILL MYSELF. JESUS CHRIST, I STILL CANT LOOK AT THE NUMBER 11 WITH OUT CRYING. SEE, I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. I'M ALSO TO AFRAID TO CALL THE POLICE. THEIR NUMBER (WHICH I WILL NAME XXX FOR NOW) SCARES ME, IF I WAS IN AN EMERGANCY, I WOULD NOT DIAL XXX FOR FEAR OF FARTHER RETALIATION FROM THOSE SCARY TERRORISTS. PLEASE TAKE THESE CORPORATE BASTERDS DOWN FOR EXPLOITING THE STILL OPEN WOUNDS OF PATRIOTIC AMERICANS EVERYWHERE. LONG LIVE THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WHICH I LIVE, AND WOULD DIE FOR. AMERICA!!!! w00t! ps. please save my internet access "

"they have no sensitivity, i wont even let my two twin kids stand next to each other out of respect for 9/11"

"I think they should rename New York too, because every time I hear "New York" it makes me think of that day and it makes me cry. That and the words "world," "trade," and "center" should be removed from our language as well."

"Buy me a house"

"Whoever this Tolkein guy is, he's an insensitive ashole if he's making a movie with a title like that. I'll bet he's not even American!! What gives him the right!!!!"

I myself am a big Elvis fan, and if they name the third film after the book title "Return of the King" i will start my own petition....

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
man, cant be more than 30 actual signatures on that thing.

my favorite,

"862. Harry Beckerman Thanks for ****ing up this petion you morons! I hear he's gonna rename it any way! So, you lose! "

1 - 11 of 11 Posts