Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
LMAO!! :D

Ducatis suck too. :p

Seriously, you would probably have to go to a Ducati specific forum to get very much action since they are fairly rare compared to the others(in the USA). This forum kind of comes and goes here for Ducati. You could probably do a search and find some Ducati specific forums or wait, I'm sure lucifer or the other Ducati guys will have some sources.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Do you go to restaurants, tell them their food sucks... then ask for a recommendation for a good restaurant? In other words- don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Try:
[email protected]
sportbikes.net
cowin-tech.com for the Ducati Index
esportbikes.com

I hang out on all the forums. The Ducati Index and infopop have dedicated and very active ducati forums.

Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
esportbikes.com ??

esportbikes.com web site that was given did not work for me. Did you leave out a letter in the address? :confused:

To the guy that thinks this site, "Sucks" try www.clubdesmo.com
I hope the site does not "Suck" for you.
Or you could build your own web site that does not "Suck"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys...it doesn't suck but It's just a little slower than I like. Not much activity. The RX7 forum i'm on has 16,000 members. I'm just looking for a little faster pace.:D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
dpasseto said:
Come on guys...it doesn't suck but It's just a little slower than I like. Not much activity. The RX7 forum i'm on has 16,000 members. I'm just looking for a little faster pace.:D
And we have over 18,000 members. But not everyone who rides a Sportbike owns a Ducati. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts