Sportbike World banner

This forum is empty

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Inky 
#1 ·
Where are all the Triumph riders in here?

#14 ·
Tea Bagger, that's a great name! Do you have any crumpets for your morning ride? I always carry my tea in my saddle bag! I have a tea problem. Hope you had a good one!

#15 ·
Inky said:
Tea Bagger, that's a great name! Do you have any crumpets for your morning ride? I always carry my tea in my saddle bag! I have a tea problem. Hope you had a good one!
if you went to Central catholic High ,you would never ask that question LOL.I hope you know what tea bagging is :p

#19 ·
Oopsie, I have no idea what tea baggen means. I was thinking it had something to do with being on a British bike and drinking tea. God, what a dork. Well, now you know what a goofey woman I truely am................sorry! But it sounds like I gave you a good laugh!!!!!!!:D :D

#22 ·
Inky said:
Oopsie, I have no idea what tea baggen means. I was thinking it had something to do with being on a British bike and drinking tea. God, what a dork. Well, now you know what a goofey woman I truely am................sorry! But it sounds like I gave you a good laugh!!!!!!!:D :D
]

lets just say its not nice and leave it at that,hey you arn't any worse than the rest of us here:D

#24 ·
Maddjack said:
]

lets just say its not nice and leave it at that,hey you arn't any worse than the rest of us here:D
My good friend Judge filled me in with the details!
But thanks for not making me feel like a complete idiot, I seem to do that well enough on my own:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.