Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good question

I like the Trumpets. I'm considering buying a TBS. I check back here from time to time, but it is a bit slow. hang in there. 04 is going to be a big year for Triumph, and the traffic is sure to pick up.

·
Registered
505 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Where are all the Triumph riders in here?
We are out riding while all the Honda posers:loser: are dreaming of owning a real motorcyle like a triumph .

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Re: Re: This forum is empty

Maddjack said:
We are out riding while all the Honda posers:loser: are dreaming of owning a real motorcyle like a triumph .
I would ride, but it so happens that I am at work. Did you ride the fartwagon to work today? :loser:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I ride every day it isn't snowing,and no i didn't ride a Honda today.I rode my kawasaki,tomorrow I ride the tri:twofinger

·
Registered
505 Posts
duessel said:
Atleast Honda's ar dependable. :moon:
So is my washing machine and I don't want to ride that either:twofinger

yeah I know they are i owned 3(except that damm voltage reg on the one vfr,I owe them for that one (

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Tea Bagger, that's a great name! Do you have any crumpets for your morning ride? I always carry my tea in my saddle bag! I have a tea problem. Hope you had a good one!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
Tea Bagger, that's a great name! Do you have any crumpets for your morning ride? I always carry my tea in my saddle bag! I have a tea problem. Hope you had a good one!
if you went to Central catholic High ,you would never ask that question LOL.I hope you know what tea bagging is :p

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Maddjack said:
I hope you know what tea bagging is :p
if it has to do with blindfolded sheep and velcro gloves, I'M IN!!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wheres our fine Honda riding buddy who likes to harass us? out trading one of the Maytags in on a Triumph?:twofinger

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Oopsie, I have no idea what tea baggen means. I was thinking it had something to do with being on a British bike and drinking tea. God, what a dork. Well, now you know what a goofey woman I truely am................sorry! But it sounds like I gave you a good laugh!!!!!!!:D :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maddjack said:
Wheres our fine Honda riding buddy who likes to harass us? out trading one of the Maytags in on a Triumph?:twofinger
Which Honda rider that like to harass... I rode with about 3 of them tonight!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts