Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
"double yellow on the left.. white on the right.. double yellow on the left.. white on the right.."

·
Registered
159 Posts
nick_nolastname said:
When my dad gets home from work hes gonna KILL me.

OK, first I'll call the cab company, from here to the airport, should be able to catch the 8:30 flight to sibera.... no, afghanistan,, yea i should be safe there...

·
Registered
159 Posts
OR

Unaware that his gruesome demise is but only moments away, Newbie J. Nimrod sits poised in deep, harmonious thought. All the while the dreaded Black Widow Ninja stalks it prey from below, preparing to pounce. :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Little Billy sits quietly in hopes of catching a glimpse of the elusive wild Ninja in it's native habitat. Sez Billy; "Iff'n you listen real good, I think you can hear it's mating cry!"
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....POW! :crying:

OR

Yes Billy...technically, it is considered a crash iff'n you can no longer see your bike! :eek:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
In Monty Python Style:

"How are you going to get home now, your bike is in the woods!"

"No it isn't...it's just a fleshwound." As he stands up and runs off pretending to be on his bike making vroom vroom noises.....

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
"I wonder if the insurance company will beileve a band of rare and elusive mangle toothed ninja squirrels stole my bike...?"

·
Registered
159 Posts
oldgixer said:
"All I need now is for some asshole to take a picture and put it on the internet".
LMAO!!!:D

·
Registered
627 Posts
THINKING

Thinking........ I wished I had listened to all those guys on SBW & bought a bike I could learn on BEFORE I have my first get off:crying:

Who would have thought $10,000 was so easy to screw up:(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: In Monty Python Style:

spicersh said:
"How are you going to get home now, your bike is in the woods!"

"No it isn't...it's just a fleshwound." As he stands up and runs off pretending to be on his bike making vroom vroom noises.....
Thats awesome... little bit of a simpsons sound to it too.

Gee with Bruth leftht for a pith hoursth ago!! and now i'm thitting on the icky ground... EEWWW ith that a ninja down there??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts