Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a meaningless thread I thought would be funny just to allow us to vent our dumbest aggravations. Since I thought of it I'm first.

1. people with bad credit that insist I can get them under5% financing on any damn toy they want just caus they just bought a domestic car 0% interest. Fuck them! They suck! Fuck them with their own credit bureaus.

·
Registered
473 Posts
stop talking about me you bastard! :D

1. salesmen that promise rainsuits then don't follow through on the deal. :twofinger

actually, I have a beef with developments in GTR. I think its not good that we are developing a political agenda. I thought this group was supposed to be about enjoying motorcycles and riding.

people that refuse to move out of the fast lane regardless of what's going on around them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
people's parents that think thier son/daughter is smart enough to go straight to college after high school with a 2.0 gpa

ignorant people who hang up on me because im in the navy and they dont like that USA is in iraq

·
Registered
322 Posts
people's parents that think thier son/daughter
i love it when they say that there son is too smart for that, thats when i fly off the handle and ask them "well how stupid do you think i
am, and how do you sleep at night knowing that a bunch of stupid men and women are protecting you"

then i tell themstfu

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fuckin right. My brother, the dumb one with a 3.8gpa in college majoring in Physics is an officer in the Navy. Gotta recruit the smart ones too. Leave the dummies for the peace corp.

I know I just pissed someone off.

Oh well.:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
34 Posts
1. Mother's that still have their child sucking on a passifier or TIT. NO comment from the peanut gallery (MEN).

2. The person that thinks that they own the world and you must stop and do what the heck they tell you to do. Like..... Valentines Day 4pm we have 208 deliveries and HE wants HIS flowers delivered in an hour, because he is the only person getting ROSES. My answer wants to tell him, who are you GOD. Hell no you are not getting roses you ass.

3. Dumb questions like....... I am holding cash and the cashier says would that be check or cash. HMMMM lets see I think I change my mind and will use a check now.

4. And bosses that jerk you around all day. :finger:

I think I feel better now. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Overloaded dump trucks spilling gravel all over the good twisty mountain roads

people with more money than brains

those are my two biggest today

·
Registered
88 Posts
now that wade's brought up the whole armed forces stuff, and dave brought up dumb people, i've been trying to figure this one out, i think it was in a bike magazine even......

those "army of one" ads, the last one i saw, had two guys standing back to back, and it just said "the advantage of being an army of one.........is someone's always got your back",

are you really in an army of one if there's two of you? good job on the army wasting a shit load of money just to show us they don't know how many 1 is,

that's probably bugging me more than anything else at this current moment

·
Registered
224 Posts
that when u gotta shit there isn't a fucking shitter around.

that when u finally find a shitter it's usually shitted in.

people that fucking swear too damn much.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
~squirters..........you do the math:twofinger
~when you are playing the cpu in madden 2004 and your qb is 1 for 22, with 5 ints and the computers qb is 12 of 14 with 3 td's :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Anyone who calls 911 for something that isn't an emergency and can be treated by a family doctor.

People who call 911 on a cell phone but have no idea where the fuck they are.

911 dispatchers in general.

Terrorist, bunch of fucking cowards!

I feel better, thanks Dave!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Since the recruiters had to voice up on this.

Recruiters who call you....when you are already enlisted and on active duty and chillin at home on leave.

Recruiters calling you after you just got off of active duty and still call you years after. Get a clue.....

People bitching about people wanting others to be more safe on the roads and promoting helmet use.

A$$holes who think it is alright to flick a cig. butt out the window when you are behind them on the road.

Thick and fat chics in spandex!!!

Jeep thinking he is a real COP.

I really hate the fact that RC51 thinks people can even understand his posts......get an English and Grammar tutor.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Recruiters calling you after you just got off of active duty and still call you years
Its a bitch isnt it i used to get those call to when i was home on leave and i used to mess with them...

it means you can still think for yourself, the smarter you the smarter the army is , but are you really by yourself hell no, if you would like a better explanation come to my office id be glad to help

·
Registered
86 Posts
tt_four said:
now that wade's brought up the whole armed forces stuff, and dave brought up dumb people, i've been trying to figure this one out, i think it was in a bike magazine even......

those "army of one" ads, the last one i saw, had two guys standing back to back, and it just said "the advantage of being an army of one.........is someone's always got your back",

are you really in an army of one if there's two of you? good job on the army wasting a shit load of money just to show us they don't know how many 1 is,

that's probably bugging me more than anything else at this current moment
STFU stoopid

1 - 20 of 104 Posts