Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look at attched to see what the "**** up fairies" brought me from Santa...it's a new titanium alloy leg strut that gets rid of that orrible thigh flex in the Sepang sweepers. Comes with brackets for sliders.
Who else wants one ??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And for the outside you get

......a massive bruise. Not quite the latest Dainese sticker but heh it changes colour!.
And for those doubting ......yes ouuchh!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
For farks sake !! ....

Next thing you know you'll be posting picture of yer last blood nose .... caused from boredom and digging too deep with the index finger !!

Still ... if we MUST go through this .... is this the line of the break ??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
keep it comin ya cant Legend

wait till i'm better.!

The misses still reckons you sold me a high side happy duffer. And who argues with their misses eh??

Cheers

Dont forget to finalise the stag night date!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: keep it comin ya cant Legend

bigphil said:
......The misses still reckons you sold me a high side happy duffer. And who argues with their misses eh?? .....
Big Phil ... ya know I love ya mate. Normally I would not interfere with mates love lives .... it always ends in tears ... but in your case I must.

I've met that chick of yours, and she's a few chocolates short of a starfish ... opps .... of a box ..

You know ..... a sandwhich short of a picnic ......

Like ... not all there ... like .... stupid like ....

Now, as I say. Normally I would not suggest such things, but I think it is best that you take some action,

Bro ... if you intend to stay with this lass .... give her hormone replacement of something. It might not make her smarter, but it might change her into a bloke .... and at least then she would be of some use as you would have a drinking buddy.

P.S ..... you can tell her the Legend has passed his professional opinion. The bike's a beauty, the rider is a caant, and the riders brolliebabe (gorgeous as she is) should get balls and a willie to become of some use.

:D :D :D :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: keep it comin ya cant Legend

Legend said:
Big Phil ... ya know I love ya mate. Normally I would not interfere with mates burds .... it always ends in tears ... but in your case I must admit I fancy yours summat rotten.

I've met that chick of yours and she's a top bit of tottie, Id lurve to have a bash at her starfish :drool:

Now as I say, normally I would not suggest such things, but I think it is best that you take some action and give me a good kicking next time you see me.

Bro ... if you intend to stay with this lass .... give her one for me and take some pickies :thumb:

P.S ..... you can tell her the Legend has the hots for her and the bike's a beauty and Im a complete cant (just ask my missus) :D :D :thumb: :thumb:
The Legend stoops to new depths:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts