Ok, so I'm hoping to be able to purchase a CBR 600 in the next few months. Haven't decided between the F4 and F4i(but that's a whole 'nother story). Anyways I'm making myself wait until I have about $3k saved up to put towards the bike before I buy it. So I can keep the payments down, and not end up paying for it for like 10,000 months. Every now and then though I'm tempted to throw that plan out the window and just go buy one. But it's going to be worth it to stick to my plan right???