Sportbike World banner

Has a thief ever taken some of your motorcycle fun?

• The whole bike was taken

Votes: 31 16.3%
  • A few parts here and there

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Enough parts to total it

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • No problems for me

Votes: 142 74.7%
  • More than one bike stolen

Votes: 7 3.7%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
slaintedan said:
"If the glove doesn't fit..."
speaking of guilty...that was SOOOOO wrong...everybody knew Kato was doing her and offed her before OJ came home.:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
bass-turds!~

they took the bike from right in front of my house. stole another one a few doors down as well.. then we found out who they were and never saw them again, think they had a buddy in the complex tip them off about the bikes and that the 2 guys who had them stolen were scary and had bats on the ready for when this guy was spotted again.. IMOP.. you steal from me and I steal from you.. you take my bike, I take your ability to walk for a few weeks... also just to add to the story, I had the bike parked and it was summer on asphalt, fo I had a little square of plywood that the kick was on so it didn't sink into the pavement, he took that too!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
The only thing I have ever had taken off my bike was my favorite ball cap, that I wear after I take my helmet off, when I gased up at a station.

I loved that cap!!!!!!! :finger:

They dont make it anymore.:crying: :crying: :crying:

The things I wanted to do to that thief if I ever caught him/her.
*Stands in front of the prosecution*
Your Honor....the defendant duct taped the victim to the gas pumps and then tied one end of his guts around his passenger strap....he then proceeded to drive away at high speed until he reached the next county.:burnout: *

A little harsh you say...just imagine if they had touched my bike :finger:

B

·
0 Posts
well lets see. my FZR all most got stolen, but since the battery was out of it they got around 10 ft. then i chain it up and someone decided to take the right foot peg, brake pedal, and license plate. this happen on N.O.B. Norfolk, VA.
my Hayabusa i had the ignition lock set and they used enough force to brake it free and screwed up the ignition switch. and try to move it and relized that there was a brake rotor lock on it an left it there ( im just glad they didnt get pissed and droped it on its side ). this was at my apartment while i was at work. now im going to buy another brake rotor lock and put it on the rear brake and a alarm system ( i can care less if it annoys my neighbors or not )and get a camera from radio shack or somewhere else and hook it to my VCR and pointed at my bike and recording when im asleep and at work. sounds alittle extreme but its better than spending the same amount of money or totally looseing it. and if the camera gets a shot of him then i will be able to take a snap shot of the thief and post pictures all over the place, and the cops will have a idea who to look for.
if the piece of crap lives in my same apartment he'll probably have a few flat tires and a brick in the windshield or if i catch him in the act theyhave a brick upside the head ( i got one handy ).

·
Registered
860 Posts
i had a buddy who had a bike....he would park it behind his house under his carport where you couldnt see it...then one day someone stole it....they found the bike trashed and who the person was...the person was suppose to pay for repairs but they never did.....so you ask if the guy got away with the crime.....authorities found him dead in his vehicle couple months later.....crazy isnt it ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
AudioSolstice said:
i had a buddy who had a bike....he would park it behind his house under his carport where you couldnt see it...then one day someone stole it....they found the bike trashed and who the person was...the person was suppose to pay for repairs but they never did.....so you ask if the guy got away with the crime.....authorities found him dead in his vehicle couple months later.....crazy isnt it ;)
Karma's a bitch!:thumb: :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I hope it does not happen. You never know. But as far as home storage, they are in a locked garage. Although my dogs sleep with us in the house, if someone was on the property they would wake up and bark. Dogs have a sense of smell 200 million times more sensitive than humans, and they know when any critter comes on the premises. Especially scumbags.

·
Registered
250 Posts
monkey said:
the whole damn thing was taken. called the cops, i drove around the neighborhood and FOUND IT MYSELF 3 streets down with the ignition smashed out, the coil fried with a power supply hooked up to it, and plastic strewn everywhere. cops came, we recovered it, cost me $600 to fix (did the work myself) and nothing happened to the kid who stole it. now get this, are you ready for this one? the kid who stole it was a cops son and THAT particular cop was put incharge of the investigation. strange that they didn't see HOW F*CKED UP THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!:finger: :mad: :cussing; :cussing; :cussing; :cussing; :cussing;

THAT WAS BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!:cussing; :cussing; :cussing;
You know, the FBI investigates things like this. Or at the very least you shouldve raised hell to the chief and mayor, maybe even the Gov. I know in my area if the cop has any relatives, friends, what-not, involved they are required to voice it and be taken out of the investigation. If they dont, bye bye job.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Today was rainy so I took the Jeep to work and left the bike at my condo. I got home and immediately realized that something was wrong as the cover was gone. It was a little windy today, and even though the cover was secured I thought there was a chance that the wind might have blown it off. No such luck. The left foot peg was broken half off, there were a couple scuffs on the left hand side and there was a dent on the front wheel fairing where the disc lock had turned into it. I'm still feeling pretty sick. Obviously someone had tried to move her and she fell over. The part that pisses me off the most believe it or not is that even though they didn't take the bike, they did take the cover. Sighhh.

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Burner said:
Today was rainy so I took the Jeep to work and left the bike at my condo. I got home and immediately realized that something was wrong as the cover was gone. It was a little windy today, and even though the cover was secured I thought there was a chance that the wind might have blown it off. No such luck. The left foot peg was broken half off, there were a couple scuffs on the left hand side and there was a dent on the front wheel fairing where the disc lock had turned into it. I'm still feeling pretty sick. Obviously someone had tried to move her and she fell over. The part that pisses me off the most believe it or not is that even though they didn't take the bike, they did take the cover. Sighhh.
Damn, how old is your bike, like two weeks? I hate people....:(

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
Damn, how old is your bike, like two weeks? I hate people....:(
people suck. :finger:

·
Registered
94 Posts
My old Gixxer 600 was totalled through vandalism. It was aprked at my apartment complex, and when I came out one morning to go for a ride, it was on its side beaten to shit. Looked like a crowbar/baseball bat was used. Never caught anybody, although I suspect it was an ex girlfriend's buddy. Oh well, gotta move on. I still get depressed about the sad state of affairs in today's world. :finger:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Live in the country Own a shotgun and a pack of hungrey dogs.
Got no use for thieves or most people:finger:

·
Registered
352 Posts
never had any MC stuff stolen, but a couple of days ago i realized someone tried breaking into my RX7, the top of the had a lil bend and the weatherstrip was smashed inside the door jam. If i would have saw this happening id probably shoot their knee caps out with my duece duece

21 - 40 of 56 Posts