Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you for visiting our little place on the net to connect.

BRIEFLY
The Women's Sportbike Rally takes place annually in August at Deals Gap. For those unfamiliar with Deals Gap, it is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain region of Eastern Tennessee and Western North Carolina.

Bascially we anticipate that this forum will be used for finding roommates, travel buddies, BSing, making new friends and whatever else our participants and supporters may need from it.

Our official website www.womenssportbikerally.com will contain all our News and Updates but if you have specific questions, feel free to post up or email us directly at [email protected]

Other than that, make yourself at home in here.

HEY GUYS
Not that everyone falls into this category, but if we could keep the leg humping to a minimum and use this forum for it's intended purpose then you are welcome to post and everyone will get along just great! Thanks! ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum

cookeetree said:
Good luck with the rally! :thumb:

No leg-humping from me, I promise. ;)
Thank you for the well wishes!

Oh, and a little leg humping is okay. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't make the Rally

Hey Steph! Sorry but once again I doubt I can make the Rally. Matt and I are going in May for the SMJ rally and I a not sure I could talk him into going to a "womens" Rally..you know men..Oh did I mention we are getting married during the SMJ Rally at the Fontana Village Chapel on Sat may 10th. Maybe you can come down then with your Supermoto:D Maybe I can get Matt to go down again in August, I may need your help!;) Anyway goodluck with the Rally and just maybe you will see me there.

Oh and I will save the leg humping for the cabin:D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Cool to hear of this.. wish I had the free time anymore to make it down to Deals gap....

ya'll have fun and be safe and add no parts to the tree of shame :thumbs2:

E.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Can't make the Rally

DogsMeow said:
Hey Steph! Sorry but once again I doubt I can make the Rally. Matt and I are going in May for the SMJ rally and I a not sure I could talk him into going to a "womens" Rally..you know men..Oh did I mention we are getting married during the SMJ Rally at the Fontana Village Chapel on Sat may 10th. Maybe you can come down then with your Supermoto:D Maybe I can get Matt to go down again in August, I may need your help!;) Anyway goodluck with the Rally and just maybe you will see me there.

Oh and I will save the leg humping for the cabin:D
No worries Cinda! Matt's all macho and stuff so for him to show up at a Women's event (which welcomes them by the way :p <<< tell him that's for him) I know it would be a stretch. As for attenting your wedding at the SMJ Rally in '08 you can consider it officially on my calendar. That's AWESOME!!!! I hope to find me a guy that wouldn't mind getting married down there if we got to that point. So cool!

Hey E. We need to do another track day sometime. Haven't seen you in ages. You should try to do MidO on Sept. 24th. ;) Try to come next year to the rally...I really think you'd have fun! :thumbs2:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
oh man.. I loved to.. but you'll see why I won't be at any tracks after read my other post LOL.. I'll most def keep next year's Gap Trip in mind however...

right now I'm obligated to a Drag Event at Valdosta GA that weekend in Sept... :eyebrows: :burnout:

E.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(Desided to reply to your post in Thank you, Rob in here!)

Bummer about your knee, but that's awesome you've found other ways to enjoy the ride. That sounds so awesome you're doing drag racing. Vanson Leathers is sending their all-women sportbike drag racing team to the rally. I'm SO stoked about that one. Maybe that'll be you next year!!! ;)

Things are good my way. Just been busy with work and pulling this event together. It's been a unique challenge, but a very FUN challenge and I'm meeting so many new and awesome people that if nothing else I've met a bunch of new kick ass riders which I love! Sportbikes rule I tell ya!!!

Oh and I finally broke into the 1:40s at MidO which I've been fighting to do forever. :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
ninjagirl219 said:
(Desided to reply to your post in Thank you, Rob in here!)

Bummer about your knee, but that's awesome you've found other ways to enjoy the ride. That sounds so awesome you're doing drag racing. Vanson Leathers is sending their all-women sportbike drag racing team to the rally. I'm SO stoked about that one. Maybe that'll be you next year!!! ;)

Things are good my way. Just been busy with work and pulling this event together. It's been a unique challenge, but a very FUN challenge and I'm meeting so many new and awesome people that if nothing else I've met a bunch of new kick ass riders which I love! Sportbikes rule I tell ya!!!

Oh and I finally broke into the 1:40s at MidO which I've been fighting to do forever. :D
yeah well the knee has been an issue for some time I just had to finally let it go... before it did in a turn...

WOW Vanson sending their team is WAY COOL! man I wish I could meet up with their ladies... that would be awesome! you gotta tell us here about them when you are all done with your event.. oh That would be a dream for sure to be part of ANYONE's team this time next year ;) I'd hate to give up my Syed Leathers however.. they've done me so well for so long! and ofcourse they fit perfect and are my own custom design but i'm sure another company could do the same thing :cool:

this site most def is a great tool for getting the word spread and meetin new folks!

congrats on your reaching your GOAL :thumbs2: I know exactly how sweet that is...

E.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DreamRyder said:
yeah well the knee has been an issue for some time I just had to finally let it go... before it did in a turn...

WOW Vanson sending their team is WAY COOL! man I wish I could meet up with their ladies... that would be awesome! you gotta tell us here about them when you are all done with your event.. oh That would be a dream for sure to be part of ANYONE's team this time next year ;) I'd hate to give up my Syed Leathers however.. they've done me so well for so long! and ofcourse they fit perfect and are my own custom design but i'm sure another company could do the same thing :cool:

this site most def is a great tool for getting the word spread and meetin new folks!

congrats on your reaching your GOAL :thumbs2: I know exactly how sweet that is...

E.
I'm such a turd E. I thought I replied for some reason.

Yes, I will definitely post up about the Team. I can't wait to meet them too. I'm sure Vanson's Leathers would be just as great as your Syed's. Two great companies for sure.

Are you going to Mid-Ohio next weekend? Would love to see you again.

Sonny...who is Jen?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum

ninjagirl219 said:
Thank you for the well wishes!

Oh, and a little leg humping is okay. :D
Cookee, they like you accent, see!;) lmao

Good luck with the rally, ladys:thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Step,
Laura here from Ga. several ladies from BSB and GSB will be joining in the fun next month. Very much looking forward to seeing you again. I was there for last years event and had loads of fun. bloke and I will be coming a couple of days early to enjoy the roads before the event.
Take it easy....we will see ya soon.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum

Firefox said:
Cookee, they like you accent, see!;) lmao

Good luck with the rally, ladys:thumb:
Hmmm...Aussie accents...:drool: :D Thanks for the well wishes FF.

Missie, I'm really looking forward to seeing you again too. I got your voice mail by the way and you're so sweet! I've been thinking about you all during this difficult time.

I will be getting down there on Wednesday afternoon so come find me at Fontana when you do. The Fontana staff should let you know where I am. ;) Or I might go tool around on the Dragon for a little bit when I get down there...depends since my friends won't be arriving until Thursday sometime.

See you soon! Less than one month to go! Woot!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum

ninjagirl219 said:
Hmmm...Aussie accents...:drool: :D Thanks for the well wishes FF.

Missie, I'm really looking forward to seeing you again too. I got your voice mail by the way and you're so sweet! I've been thinking about you all during this difficult time.

I will be getting down there on Wednesday afternoon so come find me at Fontana when you do. The Fontana staff should let you know where I am. ;) Or I might go tool around on the Dragon for a little bit when I get down there...depends since my friends won't be arriving until Thursday sometime.

See you soon! Less than one month to go! Woot!!!
Yeah....we are staying at fontana also....Will be hooking up with jen who is staying with Ron and Nancy on Thursday....
See ya soon!!!!:D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
ninjagirl219 said:
I'm such a turd E. I thought I replied for some reason.

Yes, I will definitely post up about the Team. I can't wait to meet them too. I'm sure Vanson's Leathers would be just as great as your Syed's. Two great companies for sure.

Are you going to Mid-Ohio next weekend? Would love to see you again.

Sonny...who is Jen?
no prob.. i just got back online at the new place...

I will be in Osceola IN drag racing this weekend the 3rd .. but hope to make Milan, MI before the season is over if maybe that aint' too far for ya.. would love to see you too before long.. it's a shame us gals are all so spread out from one another..

you see Frenchi aka V. much? I feel bad hadn't talked with her in a few wks .. so lil time anymore...

E.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts