Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My riding buddy who works for a local P.D. just sent me this picture. One of his fellow officers stopped this guy the other day. Apparently, the guy did not understand the officers concern with the safety of this setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
LMAO!! :D:D

They really need to outlaw Profiling. It is really giving Rednecks a bad name. Freakin Cops had no right to pull that guy over. Being a dumbass is not a crime... my lawyer said so.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got more of the details on this picture. Evidently the guy just bought the car and was taking it home to fixer up. :rolleyes: He had the guys at the junkyard load it onto his pickup with a forklift. I'm wondering how he planned on unloading it once he got home.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just cut the strap should unload itself, just imagine if you were following that guy and the strap broke HEEEELLLLOOOOO!!!!!! Are some people born that retarded or do they learn it on their own?:d

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Naw......he was going to unload it by tying the front bumper of the car to a tree and then driving the truck off in the direction of the nearest bar!!:D

Jim

·
Registered
328 Posts
bandit1 said:
Are some people born that retarded or do they learn it on their own?
He must have learned it, because people who are born retarded aren't that stupid!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
He definitely strayed a little further off the path while growing up.

I agree that it will probably unload on its own when the strap is released. :eek:

We all know but don't want to admit that his plan is to use the come-along in the tree out beside the trailer. He will just lower the old engine down so that he can use it to lift the front of the new sedan. :D

I think we should start a poll for determining how many appliances(washer,driers, etc.) are on his front porch. :p Don could find out where the person lives then go take a picture so we would know the real answer to all of these intriguing questions. ;)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RCjohn said:
He definitely strayed a little further off the path while growing up.

I agree that it will probably unload on its own when the strap is released. :eek:

We all know but don't want to admit that his plan is to use the come-along in the tree out beside the trailer. He will just lower the old engine down so that he can use it to lift the front of the new sedan. :D

I think we should start a poll for determining how many appliances(washer,driers, etc.) are on his front porch. :p Don could find out where the person lives then go take a picture so we would know the real answer to all of these intriguing questions. ;)
Sure, I just love to investigate the supernaturally stupid. ;):D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
JDM1200 said:
Hey thats the way alot of Harley riders get there bikes to Daytona and Sturgis!LOL
LMAO!! It also leaves plenty of room for the beer and cigarettes. :D:D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
You install the 4X4 kit in place and drive it off... damn city dwellers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rednecks have to get their lawn ornaments home somehow... :)

Ya, I'm pretty sure his family tree goes striaght up...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts