Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure you twats all owe me .... a lot.

Before I turned up you were all riding like complete cants. Fark ... DD rode like a geriatric and said he was "not really into racing" ....

I could go on and on about all the members ... but it's getting late and my woman need the 'Legendary pleasurin' .... so I won't.

However, I will explain my logic (err hum).

Please find to follow evidence numbers A1 and A2. You will note on close inspection that this is one seriously cool looking young man. Clearly gifted from an early age, he shows a rare talent of looking supremly gourgious .... form all angles.

Now ... it is true that I am still one of, if not THE slowest rider amoungst us all, but then ... this is not my point.

My point is ...... in the quest that you all have thrown yourself head first into ..... whichs is ... TO LOOK AS COOL AND GORGIOUS AS THE ONE AND ONLY LEGEND ..... you have all gone faster in the process.

You still however.... all look like cants .... but you should not be disheartened.

Please all add your heartfelt thanks and gratitute to this post.

Cheers lads.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's up where it belongs bro .... lookin cool !!

alright ya cants ... lets be having some of you shite pics so I can give you some riding advice ....:thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
umm .... i'll give it a go ...

Tugstar ... I'll do my best to help mate, but there are elements at work against you .... firstly, that pic of Silver Buttboy's .. ..butt ... is making me feel a bit quezy (fark it's massive), and secondly, you Tug ride like a poof.

Still, there is hope ...

1. Get rid of the storm trouper left over helmet thing. Poof.
2. Your supposed to slide off the side, not mount it.
3. Your wrists are far far to gay floppy ... tighten en up a bit before you get yerself done it by one of the lads.
4. Go faster.
5. Ride a better bike.

P.S check how low that baby is .... handle bar is close to tarmac ... but look how close yer right frame slider is ..... ah fark it, maybe your doin ok. cant .... no .. make that poofter cant.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
That's no good at all!!!

The bikes is clearly over too far, the friction on your knee is only slowing you down and I thought we all agreed that the side saddle waving to the crowd is the new look??? :twofinger

I can only try so hard to help here....

·
Registered
406 Posts
Tug - Leany King!

Unbelievable Tug...... Stormdrooper lavatory head, dick in the tank gayness aside, tremendous stuff!

I was proud of this till I saw that.

Im going to have to get a longer clutch bar!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Tug - Leany King!

Boycie said:
......I was proud of this till I saw that......
I assume you ment to post up a pic of that farkin orribly coloured bike of yours ?? .... well .... come on then ... ya twat !!:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

·
Registered
406 Posts
oops

Yes mate, for your critique!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Nice pic Tweety

Im a bit of a muppet as you know and I often use the track day pics to analize what Im doing wrong. The frontal view is the best shot to use for this as it shows body and head position in relation to bike and lean angle. Unusually :rolleyes: I managed to find time in my busy work schedule to draw some lines on a couple of pics. Im not saying Im great and your shite, but with more body weight on the inside the lean angle could be reduced giving a bigger contact patch (less chance of binning it) Or keep the lean angle but enable you to corner faster. There are some variables to be taken ito account here:
I dont really know what Im talking about.
I cant draw to save my life.
Its only one pic so may not be representitive.

Hope you dont mind the........input !

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I had one on the same turn same angle but cant find it

So a different view but think it shows a difference

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok ...i'll bited ....

what do the lines tell you ...

looking are your pic tugsta, you get a basic A shape ...

so ... then ... it means you are:

A cunt
A poof
A pocket protector collector
A big girly blousy woofter
A noobie

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ah, but seriously ..... what sort of lines are you aiming to get ??

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not a big fan of heavy lean angles

No problem. Appreciate the input!

Unfortunately, I really probably wont change the way i do it for the following reasons:

1)Whether its right or wrong, I'm not a great fan of pushing the bike down all the way unless im in trouble and running out of road. This would be as low as I go and it doesnt happen that often.

In this race, the only way I could get passed the gixxer in the bacground was to out brake like a looney at the end of the straights. In my bar clenching, rear wheel hopping panic, I would leave the changing down too late twice finding a lovely false neutral in the turn. Im now very concious of changing down properly reagrdless what mess im in!

2) I'm Probably to long in the tooth to change my ways. All I do is park the opposite cheek on the corner of the seat, flop a knee out and slide it up the side of the fairing as its scrapes. I focus on my line out of the turn and try and keep my arms loose on the bars as much as possible. What the rest of my body's doing I have no idea!

3) The only time I hang more off the bike is in a faster longer turn when i can feel my opposite leg hold me on the seat. A nice feeling but whether this is right I have no idea.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Not a big fan of heavy lean angles

Boycie said:
No problem. Appreciate the input!

Unfortunately, I really probably wont change the way i do it for the following reasons:

1) I'm a cunt.

2) I'm Probably to old. All I do is rub my cheek on the corner of the seat, flop my dick out and slide it up the side of the fairing as its scrapes. I focus on young boys bottoms and think of meeting them in bars as much as possible. What the rest of my body's doing I have no idea!

3) The only time I hang more off the bike is in a faster longer turn when i'm falling asleep cause I have no idea.
um, you said it bro xx

·
Registered
406 Posts
Tabloid Press

Funny... can't remember saying that... but I must have its right there in black and white!

Ever though of a career in the tabloid press, Legend?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: ok ...i'll bited ....

Legend said:
what do the lines tell you ...

looking are your pic tugsta, you get a basic A shape ...

so ... then ... it means you are:

A cunt
A poof
A pocket protector collector
A big girly blousy woofter
A noobie

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ah, but seriously ..... what sort of lines are you aiming to get ??
Correct on all of the above.

The lines only show center of gravity for the bike and the rider.
The idea is to get as much of your weight to the inside of the turn by shifting your center of gravity (hanging off) Note must still have the ability to put pressure on the outside peg in case it all goes wrong.
In Tweetys pic his body weight is directly in line with the bike, as a result the lean angle is very steep (un-necessarily steep). Move more weight over and the bike can be more upright, more upright means safer or can go faster. Like Tweety said the pic isnt representative of his normal body position its just an example of the physics involved. I had a very similar pic of me and I realised that scraping pipes, engine covers, gear levers wasnt altogether nesessarry or desirable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts