Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SBR Times, Sunday 21 March 2004

The cultural sensitivities of SBR members were further challenged over the weekend when one member of the committee, incensed that his organisational skills had been questioned, poured invective over another committee member. When (surprise!) this was returned with interest, he resorted a second time to issuing new club rules (which only he could ignore), followed up by threats of violence against the person.

The Singapore police took due notice and issued a statement that such behaviour was against the law; a parent was fined $3,000 in 2001 for threatening a teacher (and not even in writing). For an ex-pat, this would be followed by expulsion, with a criminal record.

With the German invasion of Malaysia now over, the coast is clear to continue battle at Sepang, sidestepping Singaporean law for the inevitable spanners at dawn and a lockwired willy for the loser.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Fight, fight, fight!!!

Is it on Pay Per View (this punch up biff biff action I mean).

Now to change the subject completely, what about Mark Webbers hot start on Sunday!!!! I'd dump that piece of shit Jag so fast... my money says he'll be driving a Williams by the end of the year :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Bollocks

theres nothing wrong with that fine piece jag technology but
Webber needs to know hows clutch works.
Needs to know that speeding in the pit lane with a puncture still is speeding
Slicks dont work in the gravel trap.
What a shite weekend for the boy ( i had him in a bet ) ..

TUG... I think i missed somethin too and i'm supposed to be involved.

I'm 4 ( thanks Legend)... if you tell the sing pigs then i'm tellin me mom and then you'll be for it. Trust me :twofinger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts