Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
that thing sucks. I tried it any it was way easier than doing a real wheelie. It is like doing a wheelie on a perfectly smooth road, wth no wind, no pot holes, and you cant learn how to manuver left to right.

·
Registered
295 Posts
well the video doesnt work for me at work all i can see is like a picture of an old dude on a wheelie with something supporting the bike, anyone tell me more please

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a device that holds a bike by the swingarm through the axel. The rear wheel sits on a drum like a dyno, this allows you to pull up a wheelie and ride it as you would need to do on the road. It should help lear throttle control and finding bp.

·
Registered
142 Posts
until the p.o.s breaks and you go flying lol.

I doubt it would break honestly, I'm sure their lawyers told them they would be in a world of shit if they didnt make it pretty tough, but still, I would laugh till I cried if I ever saw a squid video where one broke loose.

Not to mention it costs more than just buying a stunt bike and learning yourself in a parking lot.

17 thousand? lol.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not saying buy one but take a few runs on one and enjoy it. Just get used to bp and what speeds/throttle you need to clutch it up in each gear.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i think its better to practice wheelies in a real life situation. get used to all the variables.

·
Registered
11 Posts
on bikes its the same idea with the back break except the lever is where the front break would be haha, just feather the back break and pedel at a constant speed and u can clear blocks on one wheel, alot more work than a bike im sure. havent pulled my 600rr up yet but i plan on trying in some lots, geared of course once i get my licence haha. but yeah bikes are fun and a great way to stay in shape =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts