Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all. great place. already went on a ride in socal on the 15th organized by some members in here. have posted a couple 'how to' threads, enjoying reading others. a girlfriend, a new sportbiker ('peanutbritt' in here), turned me onto this whole forum thing, love it so far. hope to get to know more of you and learn more. i've been riding 14 years now, and my f4i is my 12th bike (i think... lost count in the 90's!). talk to you all soon. geoff

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA HA

Thats funny, she just bought an 02 F4i after riding mine!

Its cool you check out your new members. Thanx for a great site.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Lucky guy;)

Nice bike....cool girlfriend....if your rich i'm gonna go nuts:twofinger

Just busting your chops man......Welcome to the best site for bikes on earth.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you for the welcomes!

appreciate the responses; customization moderator, no less! cool. and don't worry, i'm not rich, i'm a starving student in mechanical engineering at SDSU, i had to use a year's top-ramen money to buy my f4i! at least i've got a cool girl and a nice bike, but, that's pretty much all i have! lol. geoff

·
Registered
609 Posts
Re: thank you for the welcomes!

monkeyassf4i said:
.....I'm a starving student in mechanical engineering at SDSU, i had to use a year's top-ramen money to buy my f4i! at least i've got a cool girl and a nice bike, but, that's pretty much all i have! lol. geoff
Welcome !!!!

After having a blast being broke at University, hating my job but making money, and now loving my job but being broke, I have decided that having a cool girl and a nice bike is all you really need ... the rest just gets in the way of having fun.

Remember, "Money can't buy happiness, but it does make misery alot more bearable."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts