Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there...I just signed up to this website after seeing it on esportbike.com, where I usually go. I will be buying a bike in Spring 2001 (CBR600F2)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Welcome baby! Great site with Great ppl. Excellent choice in the CBR also (which color? the white/red is kick-ass! :)). Have fun and enjoy everything this site has to offer. :D:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've always wanted a Hurricane when I was little. I was going to get a CBR400RR,(hence the name "babyblade"- it's a small version of the 900RR) but I'm too tall (5'10) for it. And they are expensive to import! I'm not sure of what colour I want yet. Somewhere out there....

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
babyblade said:
I'm not sure of what colour I want yet. Somewhere out there....
RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE RED/WHITE

Did I mention that the red/white scheme is kickin'? :D;)

G

·
babyblade said:
Hey there...I just signed up to this website after seeing it on esportbike.com, where I usually go. I will be buying a bike in Spring 2001 (CBR600F2)
Hey Girly!

I did the same thing as you , only vice versa ... Welcome .. Be sure to check out my "How do i wheelie" thread on esportbike.com :D :p !!

[Edited by Squidwannabe on 11-06-2000 at 12:28 PM]

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
where are you from? i noticed the colour spelling, but that you'd have to import a 400rr?

anyway, purple, black, yellow 1994 f2 is the best. i had one. which explains my love. i'd suggest a 94 if you're getting one, they have adjustable forks.

if you wanna see my old one, click the link below.

also, check out kirsty's webpage http://www.geocities.com/hondahuney she has an red/white/black 94.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
When I bought my F2 many moons ago I had the option of a green with gold marble or the stock red/white. Good sturdy bike but stay away from the marble paint jobs. Welcome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Mizz Blade

Hey BabyBlade, Welcome ;) this is a great club there's always new posts to read and respond to and everybody seems to be very cool!:cool: Welcome again and good luck being patient for Spring to arrive so you can get your new ride :p
Later

Krazx9r:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm from Canada (Vancouver, BC)...yes I would have to import a 400RR. Too expensive, and I'm too tall.

I think someone is sending me subliminal messages that red and white is the way to go....

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
ignore those red and white comments, think 1994. much better suspension.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome to the group. Buy a Katana, who needs all that speed anyway:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No no no...I won't change my mind about what kind of bike I want! I've been through a faze of wanting everyone of Honda's sportbikes (as well as a Katana, but it didn't take long to talk me out of that!) Nope. F2.

Unless...buying a bike turns out to be like whenever I go to get a tattoo: I always end up with something totally different than what I intended on getting!

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's Settled!!

Hey Ya'll...

Not only can she get a '94 with great suspension, but it comes in an beautiful colour of Red/Black/White.... Geez, sounds an aweful lot like my CBR... Us chicks have such good taste... Ya'll boyz should take us out shopping more often!!

Welcome Baby Blade... You'll enjoy it here more than you could possibly imagine.... A word to the wise though...

Squidwannabe - Major goober. The guy always writes me and makes funny cat noises all the time...Strange

Pete - Pete likes to wear woman's underware so I here from Funksouljohn... Beware.

Funksouljohn - I don't have the time to begin to write enough about him.. Watch your back is all I can say...

RCJohn - He want's me to call him "daddy" or maybe it's that I feel I should... I dunno, I have issues but he sure is nice!!

Sportbikeworld - Well, it goes without saying that he's the BOMB... And geez, I'd simply LOVE him forever should I win a set of Joe Rocket Leathers...

I could go on about so many more.. Chris_Y2k_R1, RedNinja, love2RideFast, Foxy, CbrF2boy, GreenNinja, etc... But you'll find out soon enough...

See Ya around there Honda Sista...

KIRSTY!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Originally posted by babyblade
I've been through a faze of wanting everyone of Honda's sportbikes

Is it just me, or does BabyB sound an aweful lot like Pete? :D

Kirsty, that really hurts...being demoted to etc. status :(

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
RB - I think it's probably best NOT to be mentioned in that response. Concider yourself lucky. ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts