Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just joined the forum today. Im also on Stunt Life but the site is down today so I thought I would find something new. I have a 2000 gsxr 750. Hopefully before long I'll have some pictures up of my and my bike. Hope everyone introduces their selves.

K-lee

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Juke'n round said:
Hi there, you guys haven't had much good wether down there huh?
J'n'r, take it from me. If you know the user's a female, using the term "guys" can set off a firestorm :rolleyes: :2cents:

750, welcome to SBW! :twofinger

Of course, we like pics of all kinds, so post away or just stowe 'em in your gallery :thumb:

EDIT: Oh, to abide by your request. I'm a 32-year-old guy who's been riding for only three full seasons now. Still got my first bike and savin' up for the next.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
J'n'r, take it from me. If you know the user's a female, using the term "guys" can set off a firestorm :rolleyes: :2cents:

750, welcome to SBW! :twofinger

Of course, we like pics of all kinds, so post away or just stowe 'em in your gallery :thumb:

EDIT: Oh, to abide by your request. I'm a 32-year-old guy who's been riding for only three full seasons now. Still got my first bike and savin' up for the next.
I thought it was "dude" that started the problem....:huh: :laughing:

Anyway, welcome to the site! :hello:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No actually the weather down here has been really nice. There have been a few days but other than that its been good. Glad to see ther people here are so friendly except for the person who called me a guy :huh: :twofinger . But I hoefully will have some pics. uo by this weekend. But dont get too excited Im not posting any "good" pics......yet :D

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Ebbs15 said:
your just pissed I beat ya to it
:laughing:

Nah, if I spent my time correcting people on their spelling and grammar, I'd NEVER get any real work done. ;)

BTW, it's spelled y-o-u-'-r-e. It's the abbreviated form of "you are", as opposed to y-o-u-r, which is possessive. :twofinger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts