Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that Suzuki is wanting to get the next generation Hayabusa a little closer sportbike specs as compared to the current bike. Engineers have been hard at work keeping the booming power but improving the looks and handling without compromising comfort.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It's good to see Suzuki is striving to improve their products....I think it's a huge step forward from the current 'Busa.

·
Registered
987 Posts
John, I was up in Clarksville for a get-together this past weekend, and the extremely hot sun, thin mountain air, and smooth strong moonshine have given me a new insight on why you are the way you are!!:D Hell, I coulda ran my bike off that stuff!!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DoubleAught said:
John, I was up in Clarksville for a get-together this past weekend, and the extremely hot sun, thin mountain air, and smooth strong moonshine have given me a new insight on why you are the way you are!!:D Hell, I coulda ran my bike off that stuff!!
Gotta love that stuff. :D:D

·
Registered
741 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Some people shouldn't legally be allowed to own power tools.
LOL

·
Registered
698 Posts
UFO said:
Another one who's only owned and ridden one bike in their life. ;)
I hear ya! Seems everyone thinks if it's the fastest & baddest bike in a straightline, it must not be able to handle. The truth is, the Busa handles extremely well. I mean, read the reviews on the bike from Motorcyclist and any other mag. They all say the same thing. It handles great. I have one so I know it does. But the stereotype is imbedded in people's brains!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rogue_Biker said:

I hear ya! Seems everyone thinks if it's the fastest & baddest bike in a straightline, it must not be able to handle. The truth is, the Busa handles extremely well. I mean, read the reviews on the bike from Motorcyclist and any other mag. They all say the same thing. It handles great. I have one so I know it does. But the stereotype is imbedded in people's brains!
That's the same magazine that said the new Goldwing handles like a sportbike. :rolleyes:

:D:p

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
apex said:
The Busa's still prettier than the RC51. What an ugly nose you have John!!!:barf:
I can't believe a Busa owner would even think about calling the nose of an RC ugly. :eek:

Are you the pot or the kettle? ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts