Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as i'm sure everyone knows (thanks to the media blitz), the third installment of the Matrix 'Revolutions' was released this week on DVD. my housemate bought a copy yesterday and we had a bunch of friends over last night to watch it.

somewhere in the middle of the movie it occured to me that all of the critics were wrong. this was not a movie about philosophic quagmires and fight scenes. it seems that i am the only one who has yet to discover what the movie is *really* about. and yes, it's actully about motorcycling! :)

see, when neo is living as 'mr.anderson' in the 1st installment of the movie, he is still imprisioned by the matrix. which is to say that he is in cage, which is to say it's a metephor for being an unawakened cage-driver! he is given the choice of the red pill or the blue pill (hmm...a possible Honda / Yamaha reference??). at this point he becomes 'awakened', but still in the newbiew-period of developiong skills. Morphis is his MSF instructur and teaches him some basic matrix-skills. at this point he is still a newbie and riding his ninja ex250. as time passes he becomes fuly capable of his powers and realizes that he is "the one" ('the one' is clearly an abbrevation of 1000cc, and neo is obviosuly riding a litre bike at this point). agent smith and the other machines represent the 'cages' that neo must battle when driving through traffic. he is mostlly invisble inside the cage-matrix, but never knows which car will suddenly trun into an agent who is ready to take him out. the oracle, well of course, that is Smitty :)

so yes, there it is. the true meaning of the matrix has been revealed. use the information wisely, and always be on the lookout for agents.

with too much time on his hands,
-chr|s

·
Registered
43 Posts
ROFL! That has to be the true meaning.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
AWESOME interpretation. :cheers: :thumbs2:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
My eyes are open:eek:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Chris Sedition said:
the oracle, well of course, that is Smitty :)
:laughing:

I never made the connection! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Chris Sedition said:

he is given the choice of the red pill or the blue pill (hmm...a possible Honda / Yamaha reference??)...

... as time passes he becomes fuly capable of his powers and realizes that he is "the one" ('the one' is clearly an abbrevation of 1000cc, and neo is obviosuly riding a litre bike at this point). agent smith and the other machines represent the 'cages' that neo must battle when driving through traffic. he is mostlly invisble inside the cage-matrix, but never knows which car will suddenly trun into an agent who is ready to take him out. the oracle, well of course, that is Smitty :)

I think the red pill is obviously refering to the green 996!

And... you are correct about Smitty! Oh wise one..... Very observant.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
InsaneWheelie said:
Wow, you should make movies Chris. Hollywood money would allow you to get a bunch of 2004 R6s! :p
haha. i know, right? and i know i couldn't possibly make anything worse than 'torque' :)

-chr|s sedition

1 - 10 of 10 Posts