Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
damn, thats a great picture. im going to have to look into these M3's. its about getting time to change mine, how much did they run you?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think I had the wrong pressure in mine today... But good lord are they sticky! I could go through the keyhole at Mid-O and apply 'the powaaa' dragging hard parts and they keep gripping!

Ryan, what PSI do you run yours at? I forgot to change the pressure and did a couple sessions at 36psi then lowered it down to 31 after noticing the rubber starting to ball up in spots.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OSUrid3r said:
I think I had the wrong pressure in mine today... But good lord are they sticky! I could go through the keyhole at Mid-O and apply 'the powaaa' dragging hard parts and they keep gripping!

Ryan, what PSI do you run yours at? I forgot to change the pressure and did a couple sessions at 36psi then lowered it down to 31 after noticing the rubber starting to ball up in spots.
My tires looked like that after the first two sessions when I was running 30 front and rear (cold). Right after the second session I added 2 psi to get 37 hot in the rear and 37 hot in the front and the tread showed much improved wear.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Damn... Mine were nearly $350 mounted. Which is $350 more than what ryan paid! Well worth it, though. I have so much more confidence after ditching my squared-off Pilots; its like a new bike.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have no track time on my M3s and getting great wear and damn they do stick, track is to far away for me to realy get to it and expensive so ill stick to the back roads in central maine, they handle great in the rain and cold mornings also, ill never go back now that i know them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts