Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy shite lads, look at it. The end of 2002 is nearly apon us already. WTF happened to 2000 .... I can remember waiting most of my life for that year to arrive, and I can remember several times wondering WTF I would be like when it arrived ......

I knew I would be 30, which made me worry a bit ..... like, would I be a complete boring nob with 6 kids, a pot belly and no life ..... hahahaha ..... farkin great init .... I was close ... 2 out of 3 ain't bad ..

Ok then, back to 2002 .... and THE LAST RACE OF THE YEAR .... bet every one of you cant's reading this now have started to get sweaty palms and underarms .... and I bet your starting to grin ... whooo hooowww !!! .... just can't wait can we !! .... and who are the luckies cant in the world I wonder ?

As usual I have no farkin idea what the timetable et al for the weekend is like, and I bet it's like all the others, but I can never remember shite. I expect Sat is practive/ qualify and Sun is Race/ Race.

I'll be riding up on Sat and going straight to the track, no doubt as some ungodly hour to get to practice on time.

Once we sort out when that is, so we know what time to get to Esso ... who else is keen to ride with the Legend ?

P.S ...... You lucky cants

:D :D :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Riding with the Legend's luggage

Im heading up on Saturday morning but want to get to the hotel for breakfast. Will leave Esso at 5.30am:crying: Flu permitting:crying:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Legend said:
I knew I would be 30, which made me worry a bit ..... like, would I be a complete boring nob with 6 kids, a pot belly and no life ..... hahahaha
Don't put yourself down too much, three out of four aint bad:finger:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
ooooooh

let the games begin. Looks like you guys will have to put up with my lardy arse going round the track as well. Bet you cant wait, you lucky bastids.

Got the replacement fairings sprayed and ready to fit. Well i couldn't keep em dull white now could i. Sprayed em at home and reckon i swallowed more paint than i put on the panels. But heh! they're red. ( Theres only one colour eh Legend)
Mojo did a top job of sortin em out...reckon it's going to work out around S$ 880 landed in Singapore. Top bloke.
Quality is good, very good for the money. They are about as heavy as the original, but quite sturdy and well finished. ( Airtech for those interested)
Now all i need to do is plug the f'in great holes under the seat. Some prick fitted a rack to the bike at some stage!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya all at Molly's

Cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
The wee hours

Looks like it's going to be an early start Saturday morning...count me in...

So who's up for a Beer on Friday night....just one I promise :twofinger

See you all at Molly's tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
heh Max

Any chance of you translating the instructions for the ignition advancer for me. I only got as far as

" remove from wrapper, place on lighty oiled pan and heat to 250 degree's then sprinkle with parmasan and oregano"

dunno but i reckon 250 degree's is a bit much of an advance.

Looks like theres a load of "do's" and "dont's" and sods law and my technical arrogance says I'd do all the don'ts.! ( it's nice being a rebel but bleedin expensive)
I'll bring it to Molly's if you can help. It's that or listen to that complete cant Legend, tell us how he's gonna whoop us all again.
( has anybody else noticed how he hasn;t fitted the rack. Maybe months of piss talking is paying off. Having said that he is depriving the Harley Village People at the Esso of a giggle and lets face it, would you like to have to wear a bandana to be "part of it" They need all the entertainment they can get.)

Cheers

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
FRIDAY

Yep me and Boycey are going up Friday. Not sure of the time but we'd like to try and miss the rain and i'd like to do the practise as well.

Cheers

·
Registered
175 Posts
See ya all at Mollys???

When are ya lads heading down to Mollys? What time? Would like to come down there and shake ya "I'm gonna race this weekend so I wanked just now" cumfilled hands before ya big race.... ya farking lucky twats!!!

Me??...will be sitting home dreaming of me replacement bike while ya lads run around the track....:crying: :crying: :crying:

Cheers....

Have fun ya wankers!!:finger:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Split Personality or What?

Hey Wolfie,

You schizophrenic then ? Only I notice that you're a good samaritan over on the Christian Sportsbike Association, whilst you seem to a regular hard nut down this way ?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
mmmmh!

Sounds like a Christian to me.

Oh hang on! he broke the " Thou shalt not crash on Sunday" rule

·
Registered
175 Posts
Waaah!!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I AM A HYPOCRITE!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I AM A SCHIZO!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: NO ONE LIKES ME!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I AM A CANT!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: YA ARE ALL CANTS TOO!!!:crying: :crying: I HATE THIS CLUB!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: ONE POST...ONLY ONE POST...IN THE CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION AND I AM A GOOD SAMARITAN BUT A BAD ASS HERE!!!

I WILL CHANGE!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: PLS DO NOT KICK ME OUT OF YOUR CLUB!!!:crying: :crying: I WILL PLAY NICE!!!:crying: :crying: PLEASE!!!:crying: :crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Waaah!!!!

Wolverine said:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I AM A HYPOCRITE!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I AM A SCHIZO!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: NO ONE LIKES ME!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I AM A CANT!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: YA ARE ALL CANTS TOO!!!:crying: :crying: I HATE THIS CLUB!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: ONE POST...ONLY ONE POST...IN THE CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION AND I AM A GOOD SAMARITAN BUT A BAD ASS HERE!!!

I WILL CHANGE!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: PLS DO NOT KICK ME OUT OF YOUR CLUB!!!:crying: :crying: I WILL PLAY NICE!!!:crying: :crying: PLEASE!!!:crying: :crying:
He is a Christian, throw the ferker to the lions:p

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Split Personality or What?

Blue Catt said:
I notice that you're a good samaritan over on the Christian Sportsbike Association
So what the hell are you doing over there with gods people anyway BC???? I figure once you enter their forum you'll be bombarded with pamphlets from the good lord himself and some bible basher would be at the front door before you had a chance to click the exit button!!!! Maybe we could send The Ledge and his fowl mouth in to stir them up a little?? Hahahaha

So what is this rain talk all about?? Is it the wet season up there or somethink?

This flu talk is clearly just a tactic to put off the opposition ;)

GO Team Suzuki!!!
GO Team Suzuki!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Return of the Blue Cat

Thing is that I picked up a short cut to a post by Wolverine and to my surprise found myself over in the Christian Sportsbike Association.

Anyway, onto more pertinent matters : I shall be back on the Blue Cat this weekend, looking to see whether I can match the times of the bumblebee.

We see how!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
How is the Blue Pussy??

So the old BC is outta the vets and heading back to the track for another go!!! Good to hear.

I take it you'll be on the far left verge with the scooter wobblers the whole way up the freeeway then.... :twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
Saturday morning

I'll be going up on Saturday morning too.

Max + Legend,
are you going to go with Tug? Meaning leaving Esso at 5.30am? Think I can manage without having to go to eat breakfast at the hotel.

Would think leaving Esso at 0630am like last time would be fine if we go straight to the track. What you say?
;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts