Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it finally went to a new home... Forked River New Jersey. The new owner came and picked it up this morning.

So, now I am without a vehicle (other than the motorcycle) and in search of a new set of wheels. I have looked all over and still have not found the right one.

I think I am keeping the screen name, but I guess we will see...

Well, I am off to go look for a new ride, something that hets better than 13mpg on the highway (liek the Jeep did) and doesn't kill me financially.

I am never going to find a cage that I like, but I did sit on the new Triumph Daytona 600 and I like it....Hmmmmmmmm......

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
425 Posts
There is a pretty tricked up Cherokee 4 door in the parking lot right here at the shop. 39inchers, 12 inch lift, unimog axles, upgraded brakes, and assorted other goodies. Not sure if its for sale, but all of this guys toys are available at the right price. I doubt that it gets over 13 on the highway though.:(

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MADBUSA2002 said:
There is a pretty tricked up Cherokee 4 door in the parking lot right here at the shop. 39inchers, 12 inch lift, unimog axles, upgraded brakes, and assorted other goodies. Not sure if its for sale, but all of this guys toys are available at the right price. I doubt that it gets over 13 on the highway though.:(

I have been out on the trail with him before.... I dont think that is what I am looking for. But thanks for looking...:twofinger

·
Registered
425 Posts
What , are you afraid of a truck that requires a ladder to enter? I wouldn't want it either. Even though this one is pretty nice. 1999 in grey blue with , what the fuck am I talking about it is a stupid cage. I will just get studded tires for the busa.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MADBUSA2002 said:
What , are you afraid of a truck that requires a ladder to enter? I wouldn't want it either. Even though this one is pretty nice. 1999 in grey blue with , what the fuck am I talking about it is a stupid cage. I will just get studded tires for the busa.
It is a nice truck... just not what I am looking for...

Do they even make studded tires for the busa?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Where there is a will and some greenbacks, there is always a way. That would be so sweet. Maybe even better with a set of outriggers. To play safely you know?

·
Registered
459 Posts
go buy what barley bought go buy a vw. you guys that research things piss me off go buy a vw and get it over with already if you want a good deal on when let me know I know people .

·
Registered
848 Posts
KLRBE said:
go buy what barley bought go buy a vw. you guys that research things piss me off go buy a vw and get it over with already if you want a good deal on when let me know I know people .
I already TOLD him to get a Vdub!!!! He's actually considering one, but he's not sure.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
473 Posts
I am completely loving the switch back to an auto after 2 years of bouncing around in the jeep. But damn, I do have to relearn to watch out for bumps.

·
Registered
459 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I must say I do like the new VW GTI Anniv. Ed.:D
go get one dude. that is one great car. full recaro interior 6 speed gear box, 180hp engine , 18" wheels from the r32 ,nice big breakes. what the hell are you waiting for go sign on the doted line.

·
Registered
346 Posts
KLRBE said:
go get one dude. that is one great car. full recaro interior 6 speed gear box, 180hp engine , 18" wheels from the r32 ,nice big breakes. what the hell are you waiting for go sign on the doted line.
jeep, owning a vw is like owning a triumph, always haveing to do different things to keep them running.........wait, you do own a triumph.....go ahead go buy a vw........see if we ever see you riding your bike again!!!!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cstmgsxr said:
jeep, owning a vw is like owning a triumph, always haveing to do different things to keep them running.........wait, you do own a triumph.....go ahead go buy a vw........see if we ever see you riding your bike again!!!!!
Wade, unless I go out and buy a Ferrari or a Lamborghini you will see me continue to ride my bike.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Crammer, who's the chick in your back yard?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts