Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not being a pussy because he's crying...
Being a pussy because he's already calling the championship with a race to go... He's given up.... Must be those big ugly sunglasses

Cori!........ Get to work!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Duner said:
I'd hang out with this racer.:)
The outfits those two chicks are wearing (body suit with low-rise jeans) look stupid. Sure, they're good-looking girls, but I hope that's a trend that doesn't catch on. :barf:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
cookeetree said:
The outfits those two chicks are wearing (body suit with low-rise jeans) look stupid. Sure, they're good-looking girls, but I hope that's a trend that doesn't catch on. :barf:
I agree.
Need thongs.:D

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Duner said:
I agree.
Need thongs.:D
Those jeans are so low, they'd be flat-out covering a piece of string, let alone a 'g'. Wonder if I could find a pair for Mrs Tree? :eyebrows:

(Sorry for the off-topic trip.)

As for Hayden, racing incidents sometimes help you, sometimes hinder you. He needs to get over it and keep pushing or he'll lose the respect he's earned this year.

·
Registered
532 Posts
cookeetree said:

As for Hayden, racing incidents sometimes help you, sometimes hinder you. He needs to get over it and keep pushing or he'll lose the respect he's earned this year.
hey guys, I just finished watching this race. Its been a while since I took my french lessons, and my race commentary was in french, but I did see the entire event, and this wasnt the only crash by far. lets be real here. Cookee is right, racing is racing. Things can go either way. I mean, look what happened at laguna. I had a lot of respect for vale and how he was still laughing and smiling there. everyone said "yamaha let him down", but no, he's out there to race, to have fun, to live and do what he's wanted to since he began karting and dreaming about Giacomo.

Nicky didnt really seem like he "gave up" in that interview. He seemed really calm to me, and he only started to lose his voice at the end. I think he handled it etremely well! after it happened, obviously he's going to get out of control, but he's a very educated and respectable racer and man, so he took it as it happened, and I think he's just going to train even HARDER for the finale, and we'll all see what happenes.

And for the X3 racer, with mccoy taking it around those 3 laps... man what a wild lookin bike! :drool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts