Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em!

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
First model makes it's debut following the Corbin and Harley merger: Is said to make a much more comfortable ride, a little faster, and leak less with the synthetic leather conditioning oil. Comes with the optional 'Ultra Reclining Controls' for those that like to go feet first.

·
Registered
139 Posts
After attempting the first known "stoppie" on his Harley Fatboy, Steve was sent straight to surgery and hospitalized for four months...pictured here following his rigorous recovery and pain-enducing physical therapy, Steve is enjoying "the next best thing to bein on muh hog."

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
DT996 said:
First model makes it's debut following the Corbin and Harley merger: Is said to make a much more comfortable ride, a little faster, and leak less with the synthetic leather conditioning oil. Comes with the optional 'Ultra Reclining Controls' for those that like to go feet first.
:laughing:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
slaintedan reveals the throne from which he will rule the universe.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Harley Davidson realized that they could not compete in the sportbike market, and with it's current costumer group growing older each year they decided to take on the big four in a new market, high end wheelchairs.

Spy photos have show that Suzuki is planning on competing with harley in it's own market, and by the looks of these prototypes they are a serious contender for king of the market.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
I'm confused. :huh: I don't see anything different between that and any other Harley. :dunno:

Edit: Oh wait, I see it now. The guy is wearing a helmet! How funny! Good one Jester!:thumbs2:

·
Registered
165 Posts
holy moly! I'm still subscribed to this thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts