Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the malaysian government have decided i'm not welcome here as a tourist any longer and have to leave the country by the 14th feb and not return for at least 6 months :crying: :crying: :crying:

i'm apparently taking the piss by staying here and spending money :rolleyes: so unless something comes up in the next couple of weeks i'm heading back to blighty with my tail between my legs and a suitcase full of summer gear to regroup and plan my next invasion of asia

:finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sorry to Hear That!

Bad News Paul

I hope that you get another opportunity to come out again real soon.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Farkingwankers

Sorry to hear the bad news, let me know if you need any help.
We have a spare room if you need a place to crash for a while.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks all

yeah! top pisser, but i'm kinda getting resigned to the idea of the uk in feb :crying: Jali is coming with me, the poor girl has never been out of asia so i recon she's in for a monster shock!! but she'll also drag me back here as soon as my exile finishes, so thats a good thing.
YP, dont know if you got the pm i sent, but you and anyone else are welcome to stop up here for a beer and a bed any time in the next 2 weeks.
after that you can have the use of the holiday home we bought a year or so ago, just email me to sort the dates out.

see you all soon, and thanks
P&J

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Sorry to hear Paul.
It's always sad to see people leave. Hope for your sake (especially Jali's) that you can make it back soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Aw booger

Worse luck mate,

Seems like we're both Persona Non Grata these days. Malaysian embassy in Oz have conveniently lost my passport & visa.... I've been off radar for a while, hope your Sepang rash is fixed up by now.

Don't go back to grim winter in Blighty - spend summer in Melbourne first!

In fact come to think of it I've got an R6 racebike which I'm not allowed to ride until April (apparently turning up to my wedding in a wheelchair is Not Permitted...), you could always get in a crafty trackday at the mighty Phillip Island.

Predictably club racing in Australia is a Big Time reality check - after fannying about at the back for a whole weekend I've dragged my sorry arse into the top ten now and again, but it's a whole different ball game. Grids of 40 teenage kids who ruled in MX and have now decided they're the next Troy Bayliss, oo-er...

Am famously useless at keeping in touch, will try harder in future.

Cheers, Jonny R.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the tip jonny boy, but funds (lack of) and the urgent need to get atleast 1 screw out of my leg (its about 20mm to long and starting to look odd!!) means a trip to the forgotten land is the order of the day. but i have been applying for a few jobs in oz recently and the response has been encouraging, so after i earn a bit of cash back home we are thinking of heading over for a month or so to check it out.

good to hear your getting up there on the track days, and obviously anne is right about the wheelchair thing as that is what screwed up me and jali's nuptuals, and ultimatly led me to the position i'm in today (apparently if i was married i'd get an automatic 6month rolling visa instead of the 6 month exile i've got now :crying: )

anyway, 6 months at me mams will toughen me up just enough to take on the world again.

best to yours from mine.

paul

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Aw booger

Jonny Noluck said:

Am famously useless at keeping in touch, will try harder in future.

Cheers, Jonny R.

:twofinger .. hey big fella.

Seems like you have 'forgotten' some of your old tricks since your departure ..... so as a fellow riding caaaaant can I remind your of your legendary late-braking-then-hitting-fellow-riders which worked a treat when the competition was deep .....

or ... is that politically incorrect :D :D :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
Roger Mellie, on the tellie .... bolloxs

Low Blow Legend..... :topic: :eyebrows: :laughing: :laughing:

Can't remember for sure, but wasn't "the amazing Jonny No Luck and his Honda surprise stunt" caught on film the second time he did it ?

And for an extra 10 points, who can remember when Jonny R first tried that one out ?

Write me, fax me , phone me ........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts