Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 12th @ 9a.m.

My divorce is final.

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST.

A Re-bachelor party will be held after I close on my new house.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Congrats Bro!

Looking forward to the "re-bachelor" party. I think we should have a bachelor party for all of us...you know to celebrate our bachelorhood. :laughing:

Sorry about your divorce, but congrats are in order none-the-less.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hell yeah man, now youre gonna have to come party at my frat too, nuthin like a night full of scantily clad drunken 19-24 year old women runnin around, come on down!

im sorry for what you and your kids must be going through, but hey atleast you are happy about it and shit should work out fine in the end, so in a way CONGRATS!

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Neller0414 said:
hell yeah man, now youre gonna have to come party at my frat too, nuthin like a night full of scantily clad drunken 19-24 year old women runnin around, come on down!

im sorry for what you and your kids must be going through, but hey atleast you are happy about it and shit should work out fine in the end, so in a way CONGRATS!
Can I come too? LOL I can pretend I was divorced.:twofinger

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why is it when I was with my soon to be ex-wife( who hates motorcycles), I "needed" to go riding daily. Now, I'm with an awesome woman (who likes to ride), I haven't ridden in a month?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Congrats man. Welcome back to the world of singularity, though some of us are trying to escape from it:twofinger Get out and ride!

Sepias

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
jdd02R1 said:
Why is it when I was with my soon to be ex-wife( who hates motorcycles), I "needed" to go riding daily. Now, I'm with an awesome woman (who likes to ride), I haven't ridden in a month?
Murphy's Law my friend...Murphy's Law. LOL:twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jdd02R1 said:
Maybe your desire to ride was a subconscious ploy to get her to divorce you :confused: or simply to get away from her knowing she wouldn't partake.

I'll give you $5k cash for your bike seeing as you don't want to ride it, or $1k and a nice 2003 Raptor 660 LE :thumb:

·
Registered
394 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Is it because guys always want what they can't have and when they get what they want, they're bored? ;)

Jen

thats is SOOOOO The truth.... OMGGGGG

anyways i guess ill say congrats too... and Hey BMACD.. BELIVE ME BRO DONT DO IT>....

jus come n listen to some of the problems that ive heard or had to listen to OMGGGGG i dunno if ill ever get married.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LuckyStrike said:
Maybe your desire to ride was a subconscious ploy to get her to divorce you :confused: or simply to get away from her knowing she wouldn't partake.

I'll give you $5k cash for your bike seeing as you don't want to ride it, or $1k and a nice 2003 Raptor 660 LE :thumb:
I never said I didn't want to ride. I'm just saying I haven't
I'll be @ grattan on the 20th. Then we can talk about selling my bike LOL. Speaking of selling what is Janes' R6 doing these days?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts