Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yup...found out it was down about an hr. back and just said WTF. I really would like to know the whole story....when was Ernie notified that the server had been sold.....when did the email arrive, not when did Ernie decide to read it. If he just did get it, that is some poor fricken business practice!!!! And someone will be called the hell out on it.....I think we are a group that ain't skeered to say anything!!!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am leaving here at 6 so I can be there by 7> I am also bring my oldest son it was his b day on monday and thought it would be nice to take him out for some eats.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The damn GTR site is down, who would have thunk it?

mmmbarley said:
If the weather holds off... its at the end of a twisty run through washington county!
OK, but I have a meeting at 4:30...shouldn't take long, I'll zip home and be ready right after it. On the off chance the meeting goes long (or you want to leave before this), where is this place?:D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Re: Re: The damn GTR site is down, who would have thunk it?

JB_Pgh said:
OK, but I have a meeting at 4:30...shouldn't take long, I'll zip home and be ready right after it. On the off chance the meeting goes long (or you want to leave before this), where is this place?:D
Intersection where I-70 meets Rt 19

·
Registered
231 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The damn GTR site is down, who would have thunk it?

o|||||||o said:
Intersection where I-70 meets Rt 19
70 meets 19 at that giant shopping center, Walmart on one side of the road and Giant Eagle and Dick's on the other - where is it?

·
Registered
459 Posts
how do i get there? [/B][/QUOTE]
well since your bike is still apart I think you should take your car,

1 - 20 of 36 Posts