Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep - that's right - after nearly 10 yrs on the isle of muppets I am outta here - and heading to Sunny Sydney :cool: :D :cool: :D

I'm taking all with me in terms of family, and most likely taking the mighty duc as well unless someone is interested.

Short notice I know, but I am planning some leaving drinks on Fri 2nd April - I'm thinking it would be rude not to start at Molly's and then bat on from there.

Would love to see you there - I'll be there from about 7pm. I might even persuade Tug to buy a round.

And for a change - Legend, You are hereby invited......:twofinger

So - Gixxer Dave - No more fekkin excuses for missing out on a beer now that I'm I]actually[/I] moving to Oz![

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It would be rude not to

April second happens to be free and I finish working for the bastards who laughingly call them selves my current employers that week:twofinger
7pm ? Why so late :confused:
I might well get the beers in if your early:D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well then

Sod it then - see you there at lunch

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Lunch

sounds like a plan.

Not sure i can take Tug and Chumley buying a round on the same day:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Chumley said:
So - Gixxer Dave - No more fekkin excuses for missing out on a beer now that I'm I]actually[/I] moving to Oz![
Good to know next time I'm in that shithole of a city, I'll at least have a bike to fang around Eastern Creek!!! I'll look up some dates and get back to you......

Oh and Chum, I am now preparred to call you one of my closest mates :D Might even buy you that beer!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: The Chumster is outta here

Gixxer_Dave said:
Good to know next time I'm in that shithole of a city, I'll at least have a bike to fang around Eastern Creek!!! I'll look up some dates and get back to you......

Oh and Chum, I am now preparred to call you one of my closest mates :D Might even buy you that beer!!
Chumley, All I can say is be afraid :eek: Don't even exchange phone numbers with Crocodile Dundee and don't what ever you do let him near your bike:moon:
He might look like a school boy who would have trouble opening a packet of crisps never mind a throttle but don't be fooled he's a cad of the highest order:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Not sure I should ask but.....

Tug said:
He might look like a school boy who would have trouble opening a packet of crisps never mind a throttle but don't be fooled he's a cad of the highest order:twofinger
What the fark is a Cad :confused:

and Chum ol' buddy ol' pal, here are all the track days we can do together Sydney Ride Day Listing Your gunna just love turn one at Eastern Creek (Phillip Island's younger and uglier step sister) it's 5th gear flat out with your knee in the grass, got to be at least 140kph on the duke??? :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: well then

Chumley said:
Sod it then - see you there at lunch
Could start off with an hour slot car racing on the big track at Katong, I can get the track for free we just need some cars.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Done!

Sounds good - Pissed up Scalextric. I still have the F1 cars from the last Mollies extravaganza

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
right ya tossers

Coming Friday it is then Starting at lunch ( place tbc) and then on and on ( not the same as the pooftas hash bollocks) plannned is a scaletrix bash at Katong mall and then down the go-kart track for a giggle and then in time for happy hour some where.
Places to be visited
Zombie = for the best hard rock in town
Emerald hill =for the best piss take of air stewardesses .
Bungee bar = for the dentists chair.
Just for starters !!!!!!!!!!!!
Has work permit revoked written all over it.
Be there or be square:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Go on then twist my arm

As you know Im not a big fan of getting trollied before tea time but I am willing to make an exception cos its a Friday:)
What about a Ruby Murry buffet lunch on Serangoon Rd to start the day off with a bang :hurl:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh hell yeah

ruby sounds good to me

LEGEND if you read this whack out an e-mail to the SBR list to let everybody know that Friday is on!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Margerine is alive !!

well whatdya know .

Well this year it's 25 bucks and to be given to Legend or Boycie.yes i know it's like pouring petrol on a fire but heh.

The club has thinned out no end but the hard core are still there.
In fact margerine me old son....if you could get 15 mates willing to cough 25 bucks you could vote us out and have SBR on a platter:finger: How farkin scary is that.!

Hows the singapore riders doing, you should get some to come along. We'd like to do a track day, but with serious riders numbers falling due to people leaving ( Nigel, Bill and Tug) it's going to be difficult. How many of your mob would be interested in a mid week ( to make it affordable ) track session. I could put together some basic do's and don'ts and i'm sure some of the guys would be willing to show any new comers around for a couple of laps.
Unfortunately there seems to be more and more "whats in it for me" from riders who have forgotten that it was the generous efforts of others that got them there in the first place.
It's a pity.

You wanna come along on Friday?? it wouldn't be the same without your moaning and i need somebody to aim at if we ever make it to the go-karts:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Margerine is alive !!

bigphil said:
.....You wanna come along on Friday?? it wouldn't be the same without your moaning and i need somebody to aim at if we ever make it to the go-karts:twofinger
Well ... I'll be rogered sideways with a totem pole ..... the day has come when Wolverpussy get a real mate .... The big yin has accepted you pussinboots so you best get yer sorry moaning sad muppet face forward and turn up ...... or forever stay on the fringes like a .... 'pussinboots' .. arrrfffffff

Mind .. I'ld second that ... I still remember the infamous Tiger brewery tour ... too farrrny .... hahaha .... so go on, turn up ya caaant ,..... and fer fark sake bring yer $25 so we can give you a sticker (I'll make one specially for you):D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Faaaaaark me, a nasty sight

If Tug can end up in the fullerton pool with only his nasties on while playing with his plane :hurl:

What and where will he end up on an all day session:eek:

Guys, I was looking forward to this one, but now I'm out of town:crying:

Have a nice one:hurl:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Faaaaaark me, a nasty sight

FlymoJoe said:
If Tug can end up in the fullerton pool with only his nasties on while playing with his plane :hurl:

What and where will he end up on an all day session:eek:

Guys, I was looking forward to this one, but now I'm out of town:crying:

Have a nice one:hurl:
At the kart track, he would most probably be in the tyre walls loking for where he parked his defeat the last time he got whooped by me .:D

At the bar, he will most probably be in some corner beside the wall in a dark spot with some burd who is begging to be let go from his dirty old man arms in his attempt to get a last Singapore Score..:barf:

Bring on them cameras...this will be a good one for the "Why Singapore Should Ban Ang Mohs" starring Tug as the main actor.

Anyways, what are the details?

·
Registered
409 Posts
A bit optimistic aren't we?

bigphil said:
Coming Friday it is then Starting at lunch ( place tbc) and then on and on ( not the same as the pooftas hash bollocks) plannned is a scaletrix bash at Katong mall and then down the go-kart track for a giggle and then in time for happy hour some where.
Places to be visited
Zombie = for the best hard rock in town
Emerald hill =for the best piss take of air stewardesses .
Bungee bar = for the dentists chair.
Just for starters !!!!!!!!!!!!
Has work permit revoked written all over it.
Be there or be square:twofinger
Lunch, Scalextrix and go Karts...three things in an entire afternoon.... Lunch at 12 till 2....travel time to Katong... Scalextrix from 2:30 till 4pm...abit short ain't it...then followed by karts....in the early evening....what time does the track close anyways....pretty sure before dark....if not.....we kart in the night and there will be carnage....maybe karts and then sclaextrix....moreover, Katong in nearer to town then Jurong....would save a lot on travel time right?

Serangoon Road - KAtong - Jurong - Town

or

Serangoon Road - Jurong - KAtong - Town...

The latter seems to be a better choice.....my thoughts on the subject....

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Curry, Beers, Scalextric, Go Karts, Bungy Bar, Emerald hill, Mooly's Muddy's, The towers.

The Singapore tourist board would be proud :D

What time can you lot get out to start on friday? I'm up for anytime. Ledge - you coming??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts