Sportbike World banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Eurkia

That is just what I`m talking about . This is a pretty cool site I like the interaction. Like i said before i know alot about the ZX11`s. It was just the oiling problem that made me a little shy about them. Guess I will just keep my eyes out for one in really good shape.

xs1100ryder

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
If you decide against the CBR, would you mail me the particulars and a contact? I've got one riding buddy who already got one and another interested in one... and that's not a jab... really.:D I'm assuming from the conversation he wants around four for it and it is real clean. As was said before, you should be able to find a clean ZX-11 as many examples are adult owned. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
sure Dad

It will be my pleasure to pass the info on. i will try and take a digital picture of it. The bike is in columbus Ga. ( home of the infantry). Its about 90 miles west of atlanta. The guy is asking $4,400 for it and it only has 8K miles on the clock. The bike is in near mint condition. The guy who is selling it is the 1st owner and is a older man.

xs1100ryder

21 - 25 of 25 Posts