Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rusty,
Was that you(and one other bike)headed East on the road between Frankenmuth and Vassar on Sunday?(11:00+/-?) I thought I recognized your blue headlight cover. We where headed the opposite way, you had just passed a car. There where 4 of us 2 FJ's, an RT, and a BMW K1200R. The 2 FJ's and the 1200R road with you and E and a few others through the thumb about a month(?) ago. I was the bald guy on the FJ. :)

Matt

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
matkal said:
I was the bald guy on the FJ.
Probably wasting my time, but anyway...

From another thread:

Last night a kid that hangs out with alot of the sportbike guys in town, i think he was 18, and parents would not let him get a bike yet. So frome time to time he would ride a friends bike a little. well last night he got on his friends bike, and was riding back and forth in the mall parking lot, he tried to do a wheelie, and crashed. When he went down, he hit a curb, no helmet.
I was in town eating, when i got the call, i went to the E.R. about 5 min after i got there, they said he did not make it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: "The Big Thouw" sighting???

cookeetree said:
Probably wasting my time, but anyway...

From another thread:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I ALWAYS wear a helmet(ATGATT) when riding, but I DO take it off at gas stops, etc. :D
Thanks for your concern:thumb:

Matt

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Re: Re: Re: "The Big Thouw" sighting???

matkal said:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I ALWAYS wear a helmet(ATGATT) when riding, but I DO take it off at gas stops, etc. :D
Thanks for your concern:thumb:

Matt
Sorry, but the "bald guy" comment made me think otherwise. I'm thinking, "How would someone know you're bald, unless you're not wearing a helmet?"

Your sig line kind of backed up my theory, but I realise now that you were being sarcastic. :D :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol.....that was me.we rolled thru frankenmuth to see the car show and then hit the twistys a lil bit.i knew that was you guys when we went by.i wanted to whirl around and catch up to you guys but i was tryin stay glued to my buddy darren on that rc51.i get em on the straights ,but hes tuff in the corners.he raced pro gp 250's for years and then bot for a while.hes too fast for me but im sneakin by em once in a while when he least expects it!:thumb:

p.s. did i look cool?was my jacket on straight?:twofinger lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
p.s. did i look cool?was my jacket on straight?:twofinger lol [/B][/QUOTE]

How in the fook would I know?:confused:
If you guys were goin' like we were, and it sounds like you were doin' better:D , we had a closing speed of over 20mph!:eek:
How cool is that!:squid:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We went thru Saginaw on 46(lock-n-load), . to Midland, over to Rd.....Down towards Dewitt.Found all kinds of twisties:thumb: Back towards flint, then back up to Bridgeport, then home. 330mi.
Great trip!!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Damn looks like I missed out on alot this past weekend...

Matt.. just so you know I knew what you ment by the bald guy statement.. you were trying to tell him who you were on the ride we all went on .. even though there were two of you that day.... LOL

sounds like ya'll had a good day in ... maybe I'll be able to get another one of those in myself before too long... Deals Gap rounded off my flat spot pretty well .. now I just gotta figure out why I'm loosin air pressure in my front tire :rolleyes: seems to hold it for a couple days then by the third or fourth it's down to 22 :(

E.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DreamRyder said:
Damn looks like I missed out on alot this past weekend...

Matt.. just so you know I knew what you ment by the bald guy statement.. you were trying to tell him who you were on the ride we all went on .. even though there were two of you that day.... LOL

sounds like ya'll had a good day in ... maybe I'll be able to get another one of those in myself before too long... Deals Gap rounded off my flat spot pretty well .. now I just gotta figure out why I'm loosin air pressure in my front tire :rolleyes: seems to hold it for a couple days then by the third or fourth it's down to 22 :(

E.
LOL

Hmmmmm.......I don't remember you HAVING any flat spots!

:laughing: :laughing:

We did have a good day, but I bet it couldn't compare to Deals Gap! Someday I'll get down there.

Matt

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
matkal said:
LOL

Hmmmmm.......I don't remember you HAVING any flat spots!

:laughing: :laughing:

We did have a good day, but I bet it couldn't compare to Deals Gap! Someday I'll get down there.

Matt
LMAO... ok ok my 929's flat spot :twofinger

you are correct Deals is hard to beat for sure... already makin plans on going back :p

E.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts