Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do if you were the NBA president?

1st I would boot Wallace for the year. He's an idiot, always has been and there is no place for his neanderthal antics. Next I would levy a very large fine on Detroit for the behavior of their fans. Lastly I would identify to the best of their ability every fan who participated in the fight and take both civil and criminal action against them. Needless to say those fans would NEVER be allowed to attend another sporting event @ the Palace.

I really do not blame the athletes that went after the fans who were throwing things @ them. And that one fat a$$ that came onto the floor to challenge Artest deserved to get his bell rung.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
I finally saw what started the fight. I think Wallace should not only be fined but suspended. I do not agree with the fans getting involved unless it is self defense, from what I saw the fans decided to jump in a beat the crap out of anyone wearing a basketball jersey. Yes the fan got his ass kicked, and he got what he deserved for squaring off against someone. Not sure what will happen, but it will be interesting to see it all unfold.

·
Registered
34 Posts
any fan on the floor and any player in the stands should be fined. Any fan on the floor throwing punches and any player in the stands throwing punhes should be charged with assualt and battery and inciting a riot.
Any fan throwing things at players should be charged with assualt.

Ben Wallace should be fine and treated like any other player has been treated when throwing a punch at another player's face. Ben's actions had little to do with the riot, Ron's foul and Ben's reaction are things that happen all the time in the NBA.
The fan was out of line coming down and throwing beer on Ron, and Ron was WAY out of line for charging into the stands because he was hit with some beer and a plastic cup.

It was like watching Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven,, there are were no good guys. There were bad guys you hated less than others, but no good guys.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Kevlar7R said:

I think the NBA should finally be shut down, and quit taking up valuable TV time.
Here Here :cheers:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
anyone wanna buy a shirt

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts