Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be right up your strasse Silva....

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
in white and blue?

hmm... Gixxer thou exhaust??

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
yeah!

Gimmie, Gimmie, GIMMIE!!!!

i like, it even has encorporated the vertical bacon sandwich look on the nose!!!:D

·
Registered
560 Posts
If there was ever something that would bring me on the forum!!

Fackin' shiiiit!!
I'm off to Joe's to make my first down payment!

First reaction was that the pics were fake, but after a bit of searching it seems legit.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More pics

Love the yellow....

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see a red bike...

...and I want to paint it black.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Retro colour

That nose job looks just like that creature outta Aliens :eek: :eek: and another god arwful short exhaust!!!!

and come on Chum, you can't be riding around on that cowardly yellow one!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah....

Actually Dave - You are right.

Not a chance. Did think they looked good at Laguna tho

Depending on what happens in my meeting this afternoon, I may even be going bike shopping this weekend!!!!!!!

(Fingers crossed)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
New steed

So Chum, you there or off to the bike shop already????

What are you looking at??

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well,

Still here... no chance of that chat this pm.... so no shopping this weekend... :(

looking at a fireplace....

·
Registered
560 Posts
'04 R6 for sale!!

The exhaust is better than that K5 shoebox, and definitely more functional (less aerodynamic drag + lowering and centralizing mass).
Notice the external remote shim stack for its compression damping at the bottom of the forks. It also gets a slipper-clutch. And to top it off a 17'500rpm redline!! :eek:

Hell I'll take the yellow one!
It probably goes faster than the other colors! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yes Saliva, many's the day i've worried about my exhaust areodynamic drag ...fark oorf :finger: before i put my lower centralised mass ( right foot) up your internal shim stack:twofinger

What a crackin lookin bike. Of course the first years engineering student rear number plate bracket HAS to go. Another top Yamaha boys. Don;t worry GD and Tug Suzuki will catch up some day. Question is will any of us be alive to see it:crying:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Not just the meccano number plate...

Overstyled plastic, front hub like a food processor, Christmas cracker graphics, rear brake lines like a gasworks, exhaust looks like a whore's cigarette holder that's been bashed in with her pimp's baseball bat...what a mess. The designer (if there was one) must have been on waccy baccy. Nothing would persuade me to buy one of these and if I won one in a raffle, I'd sell it to one of you and buy a motorbike instead.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Not just the meccano number plate...

1-4 The Road said:

exhaust looks like a whore's cigarette holder that's been bashed in with her pimp's baseball bat...what a mess.
1-4 , 1-4 for a copy.

I'm coming back to this when I'm sober.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Not just the meccano number plate...

1-4 The Road said:
Overstyled plastic, front hub like a food processor, Christmas cracker graphics, rear brake lines like a gasworks, exhaust looks like a whore's cigarette holder that's been bashed in with her pimp's baseball bat...what a mess. The designer (if there was one) must have been on waccy baccy. Nothing would persuade me to buy one of these and if I won one in a raffle, I'd sell it to one of you and buy a motorbike instead.
Coming from someone that rides Suzuki's with as much styling as a margerine tub i feel your opinion maybe a tad harsh there 1-4, mind you i can imagine that spending so much time behind Yamaha's you'd like something nice to look at :twofinger

Long live childish digging at each others bike preference:thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Those poxy forks look like an old RD250 I once had!!! haha

So we now know what the 06 R1 will look like :D :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh yeah right!

Gixxer_Dave said:
Those poxy forks look like an old RD250 I once had!!! haha
Yeah GD...was that in the same dream where Oz won the world cup rugby,took the ashes and were sober!!! :twofinger

The black one is the bollocks!
Right here we go boys...name another bike with red pin stripes round the rims...small clue it's not a Jap bike and is going back a few years??

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Who's dreamin'

Pin stripes are for pussies :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

My guess, that ugly duckling of a Benelli with the hover fan at the back?? :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts