Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is entirely too much silliness going on here. Please stop it at once. We all know this is a serious forum, designed to help us solve the worlds problems. Any silliness from this point forward will be dealt with in the strictest of terms: Public pubic waxing and a makeover to make Dame Edna look like a beauty queen!

You have been warned! :eek: :D :cool:

·
Registered
279 Posts
does tom foolery carry the same penalty silliness? what about general shennagans? as a repeat offender of grab ass do i need to check in with my P.O.? and who in the name of mustard is Dame Edna?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Nappyboy said:
does tom foolery carry the same penalty silliness? what about general shennagans? as a repeat offender of grab ass do i need to check in with my P.O.? and who in the name of mustard is Dame Edna?
No Nappy, you're safe with tom foolery. General shenanigans, however, will earn you a demerit. :eek: My suggestion is stick with the TF. It's safe. :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Let's not go to Camelot. It's a silly place!"

-Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

·
Registered
714 Posts
Monty P

hot_rocket78 said:
OHHHHH!! Don't get me started on Monty Python quotes. I can quote that movie from beginning to end and back again. :) It's a classic.
"Come back here and I'll bite your balls off", or something like that :D :crying:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
"You yellow bastard, come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!!"

"You empty headed animal food trough wopper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder berries!"

Do you want more?? Do ya? Do ya really? Think you can handle it???? :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:
"You yellow bastard, come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!!"

"You empty headed animal food trough wopper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder berries!"

I thought you were gonna do it backwards?:confused:

·
Registered
482 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:
"!!ffo sgel ruoy etib ll'I !ay ot gnimoc s'tahw ekat dna ereh kcab emoc dratsab wolley uoY."

Um, how's that? :eek: :D :D :twofinger
didnt know you were bilingual.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Whats this World coming to?

First Elo, dame Edna is NO LADY !!!:D :D

I know a little about this....

And we all know what hampsters like to do on Saturday night (get sh!tfaced !!!):p

NOW ENOUGH I TELL YOU! BEHAVE ~

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Whats this World coming to?

ChicagoBuck said:
First Elo, dame Edna is NO LADY !!!:D :D
;) When did I say he was a lady? :D :) ;)

The threat lies in looking like it when we get done with you, if you don't stop being so SILLY!

·
Registered
199 Posts
JUST STOP YOURSELF RIGHT THERE, MISTER

Now I have REALLY had enough of this. Once more out of you and I will stop this car!

Just wait till your father gets home!

(and BTW, I never understood that drag thing... but it sure is a hoot to watch)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree. But I'm jealous. Some are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Are we there yet?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts