Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And weighting in at 13.5 pounds..KKKAAAWWWIIEEEEE!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't being mean..I was trying to get a picture of her sleeping under the table but then she woke up and tried to stand up....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hahaha thats pretty funny, my cats not fat yet, hes going to be though he eats like crazy, but hes not even 1 yet.

here's him getting his head stuck in the reclining chair's foot thingy....HAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie...your cats are retarded....especially the gray one....keep smaking me in the back.....I'll stir fry the lil bastid :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
he has picked up worse tricks since you were last over

nice...way to go Steve......like he needed to learn anything else lol...you screwed up when ya named him...... :twofinger

btw.....we are picking up a rescue dog tonight......3.5 yr old male....thanks to Jen929rr and Wizz.......these people call me knowing I cannot say no......bastids......

Cleo and him met...they played well...so lets hope this works out...this guy needs alot of TLC....

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Judge said:
nice...way to go Steve......like he needed to learn anything else lol...you screwed up when ya named him...... :twofinger

btw.....we are picking up a rescue dog tonight......3.5 yr old male....thanks to Jen929rr and Wizz.......these people call me knowing I cannot say no......bastids......

Cleo and him met...they played well...so lets hope this works out...this guy needs alot of TLC....
great now youll have two dogs that wont let me pet them.
LOL

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
great now youll have two dogs that wont let me pet them.
LOL
hey...she knows a bad man when she sees one...she lets Kawie pet her :twofinger

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Judge said:
Kawie...your cats are retarded....especially the gray one....keep smaking me in the back.....I'll stir fry the lil bastid :twofinger
does she have a gray one too? or did you mean my cat? cause that pic of the gray cat is mine........maybe she has a gray one too or sumthin

hes not really retarded at all, he was looking for his toy. actually, hes really smart. i taught him how to play fetch like a dog, his fav. toys are those rings from the caps of milk bottles....i throw one of those, and he runs and pounces on it, then he will pick it up in his mouth and bring it right back to the couch and set it down right by my head. its hilarious.

oh and btw, his name is Stinkerbutt. He gets laughed at every time he goes to the vet cause of his name, makes him insecure, i hope hes not suicidal when hes a teen because of it.....

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
haha that cat looks a lot like stinky! haha, is it a chick? we shold mate them....oh wait, i forgot, i had stinkys balls cut off....damn, no grandchildren for me i guess

1 - 20 of 23 Posts