Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to MTV, I have now lost 60 moments of my life that cannot be made up....

" live to ride " should have been called, I'm a pantie wearing poser that does not appreciate the two wheel experiance...
What a bunch of ass clowns....

Did you see the jackass jumping the freestyle ramp? What a tool, I have jumped a ramp twice in my life and both times showed my flare than that... ugg,,,

·
Registered
255 Posts
jackdrinker said:

" live to ride " should have been called, I'm a pantie wearing poser that does not appreciate the two wheel experiance...

Did you see the jackass jumping the freestyle ramp? What a tool, I have jumped a ramp twice in my life and both times showed my flare than that... ugg,,,
what more did you want it was the true life of a stunt rider

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
jackdrinker said:

Im not sure I follow you either. Maybe I missed part of it or you are referring to a different episode but I thought it was a good show overall. Other than a few of the kids on the show, they made it sound like these kids were being safe and not doing this shit on the streets and it didnt make everyone on a sportbike look like a maniac. I think the point of the show (unless I had the wrong episode) was to show these kids who were making stunting their lives and trying to make a living at it. Most of the public doesnt even know about this sport.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get easily irritated by " whining ".... Way to much whining and not enough riding...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
cmblair said:
I thought it was descent for what it was. That Tony guy that won it was a bit of a psycho.
what.... you didnt like the removable tattoo idea?

screw these cheap hangrips too and keep those damn tires small timer!

·
Registered
211 Posts
It was fun to watch.

Yes some of those guys were drama queens, but I wonder how much the producers had to do with that ($$$). It's all a show anyway. MTV "documentaries" are not the most real things.

I just enjoyed the action.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts