Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great meeting you all! I apologize for not being able to talk to you guys anf get to know you more, I regret that part of the the day, At those events I get pulled in so many directions, I really look forward to getting together with you guys again soon.

Again was great to meet you all , you guys are a class act, and good people and look forward to riding with you soon!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Thanks for the invite...

Likewise, I wish we could have shot the shit a little more. But there will be more events I'm sure. I was talking to some people out of your group that were up there...seem like a good group of guys. Thanks again for the invite.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
DocThee said:
Thanks for the invite...

Likewise, I wish we could have shot the shit a little more. But there will be more events I'm sure. I was talking to some people out of your group that were up there...seem like a good group of guys. Thanks again for the invite.:thumb:
Word.

I'll post up that BBQ thread soon.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
:hello:

Had a great time up there! Will definitely be coming back to that store to get my kid some motoX boots! :thumb: Maybe we'll see you there! Nice meeting you! :)

Jen

·
Registered
731 Posts
No Thank You

Thanks to you and the Redliners for having us.

Great times, good food and great people.

Thanks again,
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts