Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you guy for PG weekend.
It is great and I enjoy myself very much.
Just sad that I can only make it on Saturday.

Anyway thank you Uncle Joe, Mojo, BC and the rest for the 1st track day of 2003.

Hope to see more of this.:D :D :D

SO.. I have miss the Sunday session, can any one tell me how it is?? As great as the saturday session??

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Cameron

Sunday was good too except for a bit of a pile-up at turn 5 right at the end.

I'd like to thank Cameron and all those involved in bringing him along (Joe, Gareth, whoever else). He showed us some great riding and got stuck in helping everyone and anyone with lines, riding positions, technique, suspension etc. A great guy.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Come on now...

Come on now lads....

Let's hear the reviews for the weekend....Ledge,Tug,BC,Boycie, Mojo,..... out with it...you lads are the resident "journalists" for events such as this....:thumb: :thumb:

Cheers.....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Yup ....

Well, another SBR day out with the geriatrics .... and what a top event. A 'big up ya self' to Joe, Victor, Gareth et al to putting this whole thing together, and to all those that never stayed over for the Sat night .... ya missed out ya carnts !!!

As for CD ... what a top lad. It's not often you meet a guy like that who can talk the talk and walk the walk yet hasn't felt the need to stick his head so far up his own ass that twats like me can't understand him.

He had some great advice for all levels that were there, and listening to his thoughts on making racing a career choice was the highlight for me. If ever there was a worthy candidate for some of that 'good old SBR support' .... then this is where it should go I reakon ....

....ok, now that he's gone I guess we all have to go back to trying to learn for the club twats .... opps .. club champs ...

BC: " if you don't crash once a race you are a poof "
Victor: "you should have 20 psi in the front and 15 in the back .."
Joe: "..let me feel your balls....mmmmm....not very big lah ..."
Tug: "..paint your bike pink and orange ... it goes fasta .."
Slasha: "..don't get in my ferkin may or I'll av ya !! ...."
DickyD: "... take your teeth out and don't wear your spectacles . it works for me .."

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Us Ozzies are all top blokes!!!

Gixxer_Dave said:
So C.D was good value and had plenty to offer by the sounds.... good stuff.

Lets hear the nitty gritty :D
CD was telling me that he has the lap record at Broadford, summat like 59 seconds:cool: Whats your best GD ???

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
ANybody!

Got any pics for us sad stay at home cants. A couple for the web site would be cool.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: Us Ozzies are all top blokes!!!

Tug said:
CD was telling me that he has the lap record at Broadford, summat like 59 seconds:cool: Whats your best GD ???
I've done the goat track in 1:07 something and that includes a 'I can't help but impress the chicks back straight wheelie'...... it's too small for the big bikes (and more likely my lack of talent).

Last I heard the outright lap record was Craig Coxhell at 58.3 and 59's something for supersport's. Maybe CD has bettered that recently on his 600??

To give you a better idea of how pokey the place is, the 400's can do better than 1:05's (only 7 secs off the outright record!!!!).
:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts