Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah thanks to our DEN MOTHER for organizing us once again:twofinger I told you guys that we all would be wondering around lost and doing crazy things with out him :thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Okay...first, thanks for the kind comments. Kerry, and a few others are over at .ws.
I am wondering if they will join us over here, or am I going to have to surf both sites?

2nd, I am pissed at Fred...I was at 1152 posts when he killed my home

He should have sold the site, or handed it over, instead of leaving all of us out to dry. I am not trying to flame; I am just very dissappointed at the amount of time I had invested into the site.
I have the right to say this, since I was a contributor...but, there are enough threads out there in regards to that. So, again, thanks guys for the kind comments.

3rd, how to see how many posts you have. Open up your control panel, and check out your profile. Or have a buddy do it for you, by clicking on your name. No public post count is available from what I can tell.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anyone other than Kerry still missing? If so, please spread the word of our new home.

In addition, Robert, is there an official SBW vinyle sticker that we can get our hands on? Color? Font?

I used to have all of our old sportbikes.net stickers made for almost next to nothing. Then, I would give them out to our members.

It made for great conversation starters, and it brought the Charlotte crew together, and helped us increase our membership. if you have anything like this already in place, let me know how to get my hands on some, for our crew. If not, then work with me to get some into production.

Since I have peeled off my old stickies, my Viffer is loooking nakkkid! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts