Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you are one of the five or six sportbikers that I saw while I was riding into canyon lake this afternoon, thank you for giving me the international "slow down, there's a cop ahead" hand signal... you probably saved me some money and hassle...

THANK YOU

Craig

·
Registered
96 Posts
What is the sign?

Hey Callyer I live in Chandler too! When do you ride? I'm always up for a ride. But what is the sign for a cop? Back in Chicago we used to tap on our helmets when we spotted a cop. Is that the case here?:confused:

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Re: What is the sign?

TLR75 said:
Hey Callyer I live in Chandler too! When do you ride? I'm always up for a ride. But what is the sign for a cop? Back in Chicago we used to tap on our helmets when we spotted a cop. Is that the case here?:confused:
I just moved from Chandler to California about 5 months ago. And yes, the sign is the same in AZ as it is in Chicago. :)

To find a lot of riders in your area check out http://www.phoenixsportbikeclub.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ridin'

what's up, I ride everyday (to work) but most fun rides on the weekend.. send me an e-mail. and maybe we can ride sometime. I may go for a kinda long ride this weekend.. I was kinda thinkin' either San Diego, or Vegas........ whether that really happens we'll see...................

talk to you soon.

Craig

·
Registered
96 Posts
vegas!

You must be crazy! Gotta be cold as hell going up there!
San Diego??? Hum...Maybe. But nah! I will wait for warmer weather. Then you can count me in. Are you going to the BArbecue this weekend? Im going with another guy ad his R6.

·
Registered
96 Posts
yep! thats it!

If you are interest in meeting before hand we can.
Im in the corner or Ray Rd and Coronado st. 1 block east of the 101 and about 3 blocks south on Coronado. @ Coronado Crossing. Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts