Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I'm new to the site. Live in Albuquerque, but still claim that I am a TEXAN!! :)

This site is a lot like the corral for Mustangs which I also love. Take care eveyone!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Welcome to SBW! :D

You can call yourself anything you want to. Just because you have a Yamaha.

I like the 2001 R6 too. Especially the AS* end! The brake lights look real good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Brian!
Good to see you here! Welcome to SBW. Maybe one of these days Chase and I will make it up there to see you. (maybe even on our bikes!) You take care - I'm sure I'll talk to you soon.

Steph

·
Registered
13 Posts
Texas proud! and a stanger as well, what a great combo. i'm also a corraler, stangnet too.

netnie: i just saw your zip code. is that a typo or are you from lake jackson?? that's where i live.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jrod95gt -

No typo - I'm from LJ. That's how I know Brian - he's from Angleton. I go to school in Houston, though. I assume you go to school at Southwest if you're in San Marcos? Just a guess...

Stephanie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow... jrod95gt from LJ as well. I don't know if I can feel warm and fuzzy about the Bwood thing being from Angleton, but that's pretty cool that there are three of us in this thread from the same area.

You have a 95gt I take it? I had an 89GT that had a big Cobra decal on the hatch back. I know a lot of the people down there that run their cars and what not. I wonder if I ever ran into you. Small world isn't it.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to SBW. Everyone stay safe out there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts