Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard on the radio that Mandy (the orange haired girl) refused a $1.5 million offer to pose for Playboy. I think maybe she has those braids twisted too tight. :D

S

·
0 Posts
RRDon said:
I just heard on the radio that Mandy (the orange haired girl) refused a $1.5 million offer to pose for Playboy. I think maybe she has those braids twisted too tight. :D
Damn !! I'll do it !!! I'll even put my hair up in braids

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan F4 said:
I would do it. For 1.5 mil. who cares what people would say about her.:)
She babbled something being afraid that it would adversely affect her "musical career". You know she's right, just look at what happened to Madonna after she posed. ;):D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Morals are for the birds! I'll do it for half that price! :D :rolleyes:

So now suddenly she doesnt want to do anything 'questionable' yet we all know she ~~had an intimate moment~~ with her final date! She was being a good girl and praying allright..... -----> "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" :D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
HondaNut! said:
Morals are for the birds! I'll do it for half that price! :D :rolleyes:

So now suddenly she doesnt want to do anything 'questionable' yet we all know she ~~had an intimate moment~~ with her final date! She was being a good girl and praying allright..... -----> "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" :D
I never watched the show. But if she did that and the whole world knows about it, then what the hell. Just pose and get the money and be done with it.:)

S

·
0 Posts
The last show sucked. This was a great show, but the ending was sooo fake. That Kayo (or whatever the heck his name is) is soooo stupid. He had a Playboy model melting for him and he lets her go for his PSYCHO girlfriend. That girls looks like a manic depressive.

Sorry to rant, I just had a thing for that playboy model :D

P

·
0 Posts
Don, Kyle, and Adam...

Geez, dudes, get a frickin' life! Y'all sound like a bunch of women babbling about "Days of Our Lives."

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Don, Kyle, and Adam...

Pete said:
Geez, dudes, get a frickin' life! Y'all sound like a bunch of women babbling about "Days of Our Lives."
Ouch! this really hurts coming from a guy that racks up 2000 miles a year on bikes. ;):D

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Don, Kyle, and Adam...

RRDon said:

Ouch! this really hurts coming from a guy that racks up 2000 miles a year on bikes. ;):D
LMAO!!
1300 miles isn't it :D;)

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Pete averages a mile per post. LOL , miss me Pete??? It's good to be back... :D

I thought it was cool that they all stayed together at the end... so I'm a sap so what?? Personally I thought all the girls were a little pysco but hey in my expirience all them are, it just depends on your tolerance levels :D

P

·
0 Posts
Squid, that was just too damn lame to even mess with.

Chris, welcome back. Prick. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts