Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Pro-Motion track event Oct 12/13 Pocono North course Saturday East course Sunday.

Anyone here going? Remember it's October in the Pocono's weather can be anything from the 20's to the 80's so bring lots of clothes... Also It's Pocono "if you don't like the weather just wait 10 minutes it will change"

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bob.

Weather could have been better but it's the Pocono's in October. I'm just happy there was not snow on the ground... I was a great time and hopefully by next year the can fix the potholes on the North course and if we are lucky and they use some of that NASCAR event profit we'll get some new pavement on the East course.

Why they don't let use the NASCAR garages and parking area, and cram 2 clubs, once bike the other cars, into a small garage area, when we are lucky that is, otherwise we are over in the gravel pit. They have that whole NASCAR area that we can use, enough parking for all of us and an area for the kids to play instead of running and riding around the paddock where we all are riding and driving. But I guess this will be one of life's great mysteries.

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the people that run the track, the guy I work with are good and will work with me when we need stuff, but it's dishearting to see all that space go to waste for just a very very select few only be used twice a year. It just does seem right to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts