Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im thinking about going up there on the 29th. It would be my first racing school, so any advice would be appreciated. Everyone take it easy and be blessed!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Im thinking about going up there on the 29th. It would be my first racing school, so any advice would be appreciated. Everyone take it easy and be blessed!
Have you been on the track before? If so than you have nothing to worry, just pick which level you are or desire. There are 5 groups to pick from. They are listed on the link above.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nope would be the first time, since my bike is liter bike I was going to sign up for that group

No track expereince, just want to double check.

Do you have full leathers, a 2 pice, or just a jacket? Boots, above the wrist gloves, back protector?

Where do you live? Do you need help getting your bike all set up? Safety wired? Changing the anit-freeze over?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a jacket with the back protector and gloves. I would need to get racing boots and either pants to zip into the jacket or a one piece suit. And yeah I would need some help getting the bike setup for the track as far as safety wiring and antifreeze and what not. I live out by the airport, which I'm guessing is probably a ways from armada lol.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a jacket with the back protector and gloves. I would need to get racing boots and either pants to zip into the jacket or a one piece suit. And yeah I would need some help getting the bike setup for the track as far as safety wiring and antifreeze and what not. I live out by the airport, which I'm guessing is probably a ways from armada lol.

go here http://sportbiketrackgear2.homestead.com/stghomepage.html and just tell them Jane and Redline sent you. They will get you set up with leathers, boots and what not that are right for you. I know that this is kind of far from you but there is no better place to go. They are a major supplier for all the local racers. Very knowledgable. Great people.

Jgreen is out by you, I don't want to speak for him though for help. Are you able to ride up here, truck or trailer your bike here at all? It would take 2 hours at most to do your bike, and a little over an hour to get here. I can just get a jug of anitfreeze for you and we have everything else here that you would need.

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Depending on your size I do have an extra Rs-Taichi Suit in size 46 you could borrow.

Let me know.

Pending weather I will be up there.

-Nick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks everyone for all your help and advice. I found a fellow rider out this way that would help with the setup, but then unfortunately I found out I had to work that weekend, so I can't make it up there anyway. Wishing good weather for everyone going up there and hopefully will be able to meet you guys sometime in the near future. Take it easy and be blessed!
Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts