Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Students see teachers beheaded

Separate groups of gunmen entered two primary schools in Baghdad today and beheaded two teachers in front of their students, the Ministry of State for National Security said.

"Two terrorist groups beheaded two teachers in front of their students in the Amna and Shaheed Hamdi primary schools in Shaab district in Baghdad," a ministry statement said.

A ministry official said he believed the attacks were aimed at "intimidating pupils and disrupting learning".
Disrupt f*cking learning?! Are you kidding me?!! Geez, all you have to do is drop a fart to disrupt a class! Talk about understating things!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
cookeetree said:
Disrupt f*cking learning?! Are you kidding me?!! Geez, all you have to do is drop a fart to disrupt a class! Talk about understating things!

Lmao!!!

Yes, quite the understatment there!

Beheading your own people for learning. Bright bunch of folks they got over there.



-M-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
cookeetree said:
Geez, all you have to do is drop a fart to disrupt a class!
I'm sure many of the students dropped more than a fart while this was going on. People are smart like rocks in this world. If they really wanted to mess with these kids heads, have a few of the waitresses from hooters fly over there and speak to the class. Thatll fuk em up for life.

Sepias
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
Re: Re: Teachers beheaded

SepiasSoul said:
I'm sure many of the students dropped more than a fart while this was going on. People are smart like rocks in this world. If they really wanted to mess with these kids heads, have a few of the waitresses from hooters fly over there and speak to the class. Thatll fuk em up for life.

Sepias
Which would be more beneficial and educational to the kids; it would be to me. Don't they have sex education over there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Teachers beheaded

YZFr6-TX said:
Which would be more beneficial and educational to the kids; it would be to me. Don't they have sex education over there?
I highly doubt it. If a woman shows any skin they are allowed to, and usually do, stone her to death, so I highly doubt the reproductive cycle is a hot topic in school.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,400 Posts
And to think this was the country that your President wanted to become free & form a democratatic govt. Man was he ever out on that one for they are still in the tribe ages & Iran is the same as are the rest of the Arab countries along with so many other places in Africa. Think of how well Somalia went!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,798 Posts
Smitty said:
And to think this was the country that your President wanted to become free & form a democratatic govt. Man was he ever out on that one for they are still in the tribe ages & Iran is the same as are the rest of the Arab countries along with so many other places in Africa. Think of how well Somalia went!!!!!!!!!!!
That because we cut and ran in somalia. The people in the middle east are not fundamentally different from us. They still have 2 arms, 2 legs, and the same brains as us. There is no physical barrier, just a cultural one.
Or would you rather leave them alone with their burning hatred for us and massive ammount of weaponry?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
Before the inevitable war debate...


We talked to an old man while over there - he said he has had sex 3 times in his life and has 3 children.

Thinking about this how many times would you want to have sex with a woman who in 130 degree weather dresses in all black and never shaves???

:hurl: No thanks.



-M-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Before the inevitable war debate...


We talked to an old man while over there - he said he has had sex 3 times in his life and has 3 children.

Thinking about this how many times would you want to have sex with a woman who in 130 degree weather dresses in all black and never shaves???

No thanks.



-M-
LOL

That because we cut and ran in somalia. The people in the middle east are not fundamentally different from us. They still have 2 arms, 2 legs, and the same brains as us. There is no physical barrier, just a cultural one.
Or would you rather leave them alone with their burning hatred for us and massive ammount of weaponry?
+2

Its the same deal with the nukes in Iran, do you really want a country full of people, that hate us, and are not afraid to die and take the rest of the world with them to weild that kinda weaponry?!?! Thats just asking for a nuclear holocaust.

Sepias
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top