Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm about to order a Two Brothers full exhaust system for my CBR600F4. The only question I have is whether I should go with the Titanium/Carbon Fiber or X-Metal cannisters??

I know I'm going with the C5 can..I just need some inputs on the cannister types..thanx

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have the X-Metal and really like it. Gets lots of looks but I think you are probably going to have to go with whatever you happen to personally like better. I don't think you can go wrong with TBR!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the carbon fiber and am pleased with it. I do not have any discoloration or hot spots on it. The pipe was fine even after it sat on a dyno. Overall, it think it is a great product. Nice and quiet down low when you need it to be, then it comes alive and screams when you open it up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the remarks guys..I looked at the CF and X-Metal and after staring at them for a long enough, I decided go with the understated beauty of the Titanium canister..:)

I should have the full system in a few days..can't wait to get this hooked up and going..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts