Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased a kit from tapeworks??? If so was it fairly easy to install or is it one of those things that turns out to be a bitch....Just looking for some input since some of the kits are a few hundred $$$....Thanxxx

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ruff-rida said:
Has anyone purchased a kit from tapeworks??? If so was it fairly easy to install or is it one of those things that turns out to be a bitch....Just looking for some input since some of the kits are a few hundred $$$....Thanxxx
I bought some sheets of the decal material and made my own. Really easy and came out pretty sharp. Just takes patience. The advantage to buying the sheets is if you screw it up when applying the decals (i.e. trap air bubbles in there) you can just rip it up and start again. I may change designs every year (a lot cheaper than getting a new bike!!).

·
Registered
100 Posts
nice

bike looks nice...that is one hell of a shiney bike..you must be proud!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Depends on graphic size

I have done several bikes (mine and friends) with Tapeworks kits. Some were easy and some were a bitch. My experience was the larger surface area of the graphic, the harder it is to get it on. the main thing is BE PATIENT! Definitely follow there application directions. It should come out fine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts