Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how Al Bundy used to make Tang sandwiches because there was nothing around the house to eat? On a camping trip with my ex-girlfriend's family, I made two Tang sandwiches (Tang + bread = Tang sandwich, Stephen Hawking). The first I offered to her brother-in-law who was driving. He took a bite and immediately asked what the hell it was. The other sandwich I offered to one of the family friends that was riding a cruiser along with the RV. He actually looked between the bread THEN took a bite. If you're looking for a point or a moral to this story, there isn't one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
I used to eat a lot of mayonnaise sandwiches (amoung other weird things) when I was poor in college. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
I eat hand sandwiches everyday

meat on hand-bread always goes bad-aint touching it

come to think of it thats meats been in hte fridge for a while, too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Sportbikeworld said:
I used to eat a lot of mayonnaise sandwiches (amoung other weird things) when I was poor in college. :)
That's way too much information Robert :rolleyes: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dad makes peanut butter & mayonnaise sandwiches. When I was little he got ours mixed up once. Imagine biting into what you think is going to be PB&J...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
That's not TUNA

How's this for gross...

My mother accidently made us kids (6 years old) and my dad cat food tuna sandwiches one day because someone goofed when putting the cat food away and stuck it in the "tuna section" of our cupboard.... Anyway, I took one bite of it, looked at it as I chewed suspiciously and tossed it it the garbage can... My sister ate half... And the worst part is ladies and gentlemen, my Father, and this is sick, warmed his up in the microwave and ate the whole thing... All I can say is that it must have been like mystery meat or something in the cafeteria that day...

Wanna come over for dinner....

KIRSTY!!
 
G

·
Re: That's not TUNA

cbrchick said:
How's this for gross...

My mother accidently made us kids (6 years old) and my dad cat food tuna sandwiches one day because someone goofed when putting the cat food away and stuck it in the "tuna section" of our cupboard.... Anyway, I took one bite of it, looked at it as I chewed suspiciously and tossed it it the garbage can... My sister ate half... And the worst part is ladies and gentlemen, my Father, and this is sick, warmed his up in the microwave and ate the whole thing... All I can say is that it must have been like mystery meat or something in the cafeteria that day...

Wanna come over for dinner....

KIRSTY!!

Breeeooowwww, Breeeooowwww.. Ok, Breeeooowwww ;)
(Hows that for timing!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Re: That's not TUNA

cbrchick said:
How's this for gross...

My mother accidently made us kids (6 years old) and my dad cat food tuna sandwiches one day because someone goofed when putting the cat food away and stuck it in the "tuna section" of our cupboard.... Anyway, I took one bite of it, looked at it as I chewed suspiciously and tossed it it the garbage can... My sister ate half... And the worst part is ladies and gentlemen, my Father, and this is sick, warmed his up in the microwave and ate the whole thing... All I can say is that it must have been like mystery meat or something in the cafeteria that day...

Wanna come over for dinner....

KIRSTY!!
Yummmy

Yet another good reason to rid this planet of cats...I bet that little sh!t was LHAO while he has eating "real" tuna. :D
 

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
Joined
·
813 Posts
Re: That's not TUNA

cbrchick said:
How's this for gross...

My mother accidently made us kids (6 years old) and my dad cat food tuna sandwiches one day...
Hummm, Are you sure it wasn't April fools day instead of an accident? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,644 Posts
Kirsty's Dad has 9 warm lives

cbrchick said:
(snip)And the worst part is ladies and gentlemen, my Father, and this is sick, warmed his up in the microwave and ate the whole thing... All I can say is that it must have been like mystery meat or something in the cafeteria that day...

Wanna come over for dinner....

KIRSTY!!
god that is gross, bread gets so soggy and nasty in the microwave. :)

in america, your mom would've gone to jail for endangering the welfare of a minor for that little stunt. of course, in most states they would've let a child molester go free to make room for your mom (go figure).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is Tang dolphin-safe?

I wonder about tuna and Tang together? The moisture of the tuna would keep the Tang from falling out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Re: Is Tang dolphin-safe?

tigerblade said:
I wonder about tuna and Tang together? The moisture of the tuna would keep the Tang from falling out.
Sounds great; try it out and let us know? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
Has any one else eaten graham craker cereal? You know, graham crackers in milk. Problem is the milk soaks in too fast, and you are left with a good tasting cup of graham mush.
My dad showed my brother and I when we were little, and my mom says we must be his children since we eat that crap.
 

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
Joined
·
813 Posts
funksouljon said:
Has any one else eaten graham craker cereal? You know, graham crackers in milk. Problem is the milk soaks in too fast, and you are left with a good tasting cup of graham mush.
My dad showed my brother and I when we were little, and my mom says we must be his children since we eat that crap.
I guess Golden Grahams don't count :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
"in america, your mom would've gone to jail for endangering the welfare of a minor for that little stunt. of course, in most states they would've let a child molester go free to make room for your mom (go figure)"

Acutally, I was living in Texas at the time if that tells you anything....

CBR-CHICK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
One time my grandmother (yes, was another Texan....) actually tried dogfood (the dry kind!!!) to see how it tasted. She didn't feed her dog that stuff again after that.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top