Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Great story Faye! You do such a great job of putting all of our excitement into words. That story just got me soooo fired up. So far, I have April 19th and 20th with Apex 2 Apex, and May 3rd with STT. That will give me 3 full trackdays prior to KSSS.

After KSSS, I want to sit down with you about getting involved with Fasttrax.

Jon

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Faye, you write really really well. You manage to capture the essence of riding. The reader can relate to what you write and even picture what you are writing about in their own minds. It is alot better than the stuff you find in Cycle World and Sport Rider. You would be great at having a monthly editorial column for a magazine.

We need to do a trackday together this season so that you can teach me some things.

Webb said that you were instructing somewhere this summer?????

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the props ya'll! :D

Hey Jon - we can talk 'bout Fasttrax whenever you're ready to check it out. After KSSS you'll probably go straight to a WERA factory ride - but just in case ya don't...

Michael - lemme know how that crash diet works out for you...I'm having a problem with my Kit Kat candy bar addiction..

Jane - I'm an STT Novice Instructor this year - so right now all my track dates are in that capacity - (yay!:burnout:) I'll be at a couple of the dates you and Lucky are going to I think: Road America June 9/10, Grattan July 5/6?

Eric - ya noticed! :thumbs2:

Peeeace!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Thanks for the props ya'll! :D

Hey Jon - we can talk 'bout Fasttrax whenever you're ready to check it out. After KSSS you'll probably go straight to a WERA factory ride - but just in case ya don't...

Michael - lemme know how that crash diet works out for you...I'm having a problem with my Kit Kat candy bar addiction..

Jane - I'm an STT Novice Instructor this year - so right now all my track dates are in that capacity - (yay!:burnout:) I'll be at a couple of the dates you and Lucky are going to I think: Road America June 9/10, Grattan July 5/6?

Eric - ya noticed! :thumbs2:

Peeeace!
cool, i didn't know that... i keep saying i'm gonna join ya'll on a track day but i don't have boots/leathers & my love for playing in the dirt and in the water make free full weekends scarce, but hopefully this year...
lack of a track bike makes it less appealing too... lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts